Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are things you dont understand about normies?

Left5DeadDarkie

Left5DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Here are some things I don't understand

1. Handshakes/high fives. Why do so many normies do this? It's not a bad thing or anything, but like why do we need to do a handshake?

2. Acting way too happy to see people. My family does this a lot. My mother also does it whenever we go to family gatherings, and I think it's funny that she goes from 0 to 100 with her positive vibe, lol.

I just don't see the point in pretending you're super excited. They all fake it, too, so I'm sure they all know they're faking it.

3. Calling each other beautiful when they obviously are not. Now this one, i mainly find women doing, but i just dont understand why people feel the need to do this? Both know its obviously bullshit and that they are lying, but its still so normal. Personally, i dont like it when my mom/grandparents call me handsome because i know they're lying to me (even if it's in good faith)

4. Hugging people. I always feel really weird doing this as it just doesn't feel natural to do. I don't know why people find this normal tbh. I feel like it's something that I would only really do to my gf or my mom (No I don't like my mom how I would like a gf incestcels)

5. All the damn facial expression. This one I just do not understand whatsoever. How tf does their face change? Mine just stays straight the whole time (unless I find something funny then I will smile)

6. Smiling at people. Doing this is weird to me too. I've tried to do it before and it always failed miserably jfl.

See the falsity in their everyday actions and refusing to do the same normie scripted actions makes you a social outcast, a "weirdo" how they say.

Their humour
Yeah that too.

They just overuse fucking everything to the point that something that may have been funny is no longer funny

i dont understand anything neurotypicals do, and i refuse to make any effort to

Here are some things I don't understand

1. Handshakes/high fives. Why do so many normies do this? It's not a bad thing or anything, but like why do we need to do a handshake?

2. Acting way too happy to see people. My family does this a lot. My mother also does it whenever we go to family gatherings, and I think it's funny that she goes from 0 to 100 with her positive vibe, lol.

I just don't see the point in pretending you're super excited. They all fake it, too, so I'm sure they all know they're faking it.

3. Calling each other beautiful when they obviously are not. Now this one, i mainly find women doing, but i just dont understand why people feel the need to do this? Both know its obviously bullshit and that they are lying, but its still so normal. Personally, i dont like it when my mom/grandparents call me handsome because i know they're lying to me (even if it's in good faith)

4. Hugging people. I always feel really weird doing this as it just doesn't feel natural to do. I don't know why people find this normal tbh. I feel like it's something that I would only really do to my gf or my mom (No I don't like my mom how I would like a gf incestcels)

5. All the damn facial expression. This one I just do not understand whatsoever. How tf does their face change? Mine just stays straight the whole time (unless I find something funny then I will smile)

6. Smiling at people. Doing this is weird to me too. I've tried to do it before and it always failed miserably jfl.
1. high fives are hell agree. handshake is more too show respect, why you often see it in a business setting, close the deal more or less. but after humanity made advancement in the field of bacteriology there was discussions too change it for something else, did not happen ofcourse

2. stupid agree. is for the purpose too lure others too think they like them, especially if they want something from someone

3.the same as point 2

4.This is cultural, but agree i dislike it quite abit

5.never understood that either myself, at most i smile or get a mild frown beyond that my face is neutral

6. that can get you stabbed where i live, so no one smile around me. this can also get the police too stop you and question you sanity

Number 1. Why are normies not interested in cars? Cars are based. Cars are life! Cars are the whole meaning of my existence! Why do they get pissed off when I rant about cool car stuff?!! Seriously though, I don’t understand how they care about just socializing without actually doing something like a hobby. I also have no idea how they seem to socialize so easily and fit in. I don’t even mind handshakes though. It comes naturally to me, and I can give a firm handshake.

Hate that they refuse too be direct and just say what they mean, stop with all the hints and shit.

Number 1. Why are normies not interested in cars? Cars are based. Cars are life! Cars are the whole meaning of my existence! Why do they get pissed off when I rant about cool car stuff?!! Seriously though, I don’t understand how they care about just socializing without actually doing something like a hobby. I also have no idea how they seem to socialize so easily and fit in. I don’t even mind handshakes though. It comes naturally to me, and I can give a firm handshake.
I don't like handshakes because sometimes they squeeze your hand hard and sometimes they don't so I don't know when to adjust my grip power lol

Hate that they refuse too be direct and just say what they mean, stop with all the hints and shit.
Fr mang.

I mean sometimes I do it but it's only because people get offended when I say shit straight up

I think I am.

I convinced my mom to let me get a test for it
Did your parents have you older? You might just have autistic traits. That's probably more likely. I think you would have been diagnosed by now.

Did your parents have you older? You might just have autistic traits. That's probably more likely. I think you would have been diagnosed by now.
No they were 19 (mom) and 23 (dad)

I don't like handshakes because sometimes they squeeze your hand hard and sometimes they don't so I don't know when to adjust my grip power lol
If you are shaking hands with a guy similar age and strength to you, give a firm handshake. If shaking an old man’s hand, go easier so you don’t hurt him. If shaking a foid’s hand, take your pick. Give a firm handshake if you want to intimidate her, or give a weak handshake if you just want to be ignored by her. I actually have a goid a firm handshake once, and I can tell despite her not being attracted to me, she was surprised by my grip and was a little intimidated. Before anyone calls me a fake le of some shit because I shook a foid’s hand, this was an administrative worker at the college I went to for a basic certification program, so shaking her hand was necessary to be formal

If you are shaking hands with a guy similar age and strength to you, give a firm handshake. If shaking an old man’s hand, go easier so you don’t hurt him. If shaking a foid’s hand, take your pick. Give a firm handshake if you want to intimidate her, or give a weak handshake if you just want to be ignored by her. I actually have a goid a firm handshake once, and I can tell despite her not being attracted to me, she was surprised by my grip and was a little intimidated. Before anyone calls me a fake le of some shit because I shook a foid’s hand, this was an administrative worker at the college I went to for a basic certification program, so shaking her hand was necessary to be formal
Nice advice. Thanks mang

Never began for him
He's an incel in denial unfortunately.

He actually doesn't speak kindly of incels and I think it's funny because he would never in a million years guess I was on this forum lol

Nice advice. Thanks mang
No problem. For example, today my uncle came to look at my car to help me figure out what went wrong with it, and I gave him a medium strength handshake because he is around 75 years old, but is still pretty physically able. A weak handshake would have been an insult to him, but an overly strong handshake could have been too much