Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are things that you enjoy happening in life?

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I love when people's raw true selves are exposed. In modern society you rarely talk to a person. You talk to their representative. They will try to portray themselves as some archetype that think will benefit them the most, if you believe that's what they are.

I love to see people's raw nature come out, especially when they've lied about it. I love seeing the girls who say "I'm not like other girls" do exactly as other girls do on camera. I love to see religious girls on camera being chads whore just like any other girl. I love to see women caught on camera abusing their privileges crying false rape and assault. I love to see them flip out when their exploitative resource extraction plans fail on men.

I enjoy doing nothing because I am not good at anything so by default I have to enjoy what I am good at, which is nothing.

Morocco beheading was my last massive lifefuel.

I love when e-thots are partially beheaded

playing ball, building shit

i dunno, i think most men don't give a fuck about how people perceive them unless there's career / money / girls involved

Women dying on video

When journalists take an interest in my inceldom.

i like when i discover something new and get obsessed with it

Foid + Liveleak