Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What are the odds?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
What are the odds that we end up here? The odds of you being born this undesirable is low, and yet it still happened. I have a hard time believing this shit is happening for no reason.

There has GOT to be a reason for this. Did I have a past life where I made fun of ugly guys, so now I'm paying that price? Is it to teach me a lesson?

When I look in the mirror, I seriously can't believe I turned out this way. How did I become ugly when my parents were both decent looking and had me young.

How did I become low iq if they're both around average iq? How did I become (probably) an aspie if they're both NT?

How the hell did this all happen? If there is a reason for all of this aside from just being unlucky, I hope to find it someday

You just got unlucky with bad genetics and living in the modern jewed society

Tyrone stole all the good genes and left you with nothing.

90% of men are incels, they just don't know it yet

You just got unlucky with bad genetics and living in the modern jewed society
Idk man it's just crazy to think I got unlucky like this.

I feel like there has to be a different reason. I have 0 proof of one but there has gotta be.

Current state of society, also just bad luck under certain circumstances

You chose the wrong genes should’ve locked in during crossing over buddy boyo

90% of men are incels, they just don't know it yet
I don't ever want to lump those simptards in the same group as incels. Simps are the lowest sub-human species to ever exist on this planet. I hate them with all my heart for worshipping foids, acting like white knights, complimenting random girls on social media, giving money to e-girls, I absolutely HATE them. So, I would say that among all the celibate men, only 10% are truecels. The 90% remaining are soulless sub-humans that spend their time drooling at foids on the internet.

You’d have probably been able to have 10 kids with a decent wife if you lived in the boomer era. Modern dating just counts out too many men