Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What are the most normie games at the moment?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
And what videogame trends do you despise?

Fortnite

PUBG

CS GO and fortnite IMO but I only count in cs go because fortnite is new and mostly kids play it.

Pubg > fortnite
PUBG is definitely better but I get teamed with squeakers or normies that get rektd in the first 3 mins . I always have to carry my team

Anything multiplayer and online....Real incels play games alone and single player games.

Fortnite yeah, and those samey war-based shooters like CoD and Battlefield. Over here also FIFA.

PUBG is definitely better but I get teamed with squeakers or normies that get rektd in the first 3 mins . I always have to carry my team
Yeah I understand that pain. But in the opposite way, since I can't aim for my life lol. My strat is always camping with close range surprise kills

FIFA 19.

Doesn't stop me from playing it tho.

League of legends, WoW retail, sports games and any modern shooter

pubg and fortinite ı want to shoot every normie who plays these games tbh it is fucking annoying

Battle royale games are the worst

roguelike and anime fighters are probably most truecel games I never see them talked about

tenor.gif

Just look at the first 5 seconds:

Anything that came out in the past 3 months, normies will pay full price for some shitty unfinished AAA game filled with microtransactions

JFL at fortnitecels.

Fortnite is the cuckest game evER

Fortnite, cs go, and ASSFAGOTS.

Fortnite, but I don't mind it at all. It's a genuinely hard game with a pretty high skill ceiling, I'd rather have normies play that than some shit like Candy Crush.

Fortnite, but I don't mind it at all. It's a genuinely hard game with a pretty high skill ceiling, I'd rather have normies play that than some shit like Candy Crush.
i will never get the hype for battle royale games

Fortnite and it's one of my favorite online game with osu :feelsautistic:
(even if I play osu the most time in solo)

Fortnite is possibly the most normie game of all time

Fortnite, CS:GO, PUBG, Dota 2, TF2, Dying Light, literally any sports game.

All the normies on reddit hate fortnite to

Its only Chads and high iq incels who like it

LOL Fortnite!:soy:
PUBG
Rainbow Six: SJW
Battlefield
Asscreed
The Witcher

LOL Fortnite!:soy:
PUBG
Rainbow Six: SJW
Battlefield
Asscreed
The Witcher
The fuck? The witcher is one of the most unnormie game ever. It has a deep story and heavy lore from the books. This is not Elder scrolls game like skyrim.

The fuck? The witcher is one of the most unnormie game ever. It has a deep story and heavy lore from the books. This is not Elder scrolls game like skyrim.
I was joking.

CS GO and fortnite IMO but I only count in cs go because fortnite is new and mostly kids play it.
Idk anyone that plays cs besides people that have for a while now. the casuals came during the gambling phase which is now dead. Maybe its just really popular in eu idk

Thinking that normies don't play vidya is cope

Thinking that normies don't play vidya is cope
Yeah i mean the play games but only the few popular ones like cod, battlefield, fortnite, fifa, overwatch etc.