Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the most Incel Triggering movies you can think of?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been slowly desensitizing to the extent that things that used to bother me don't at all. What are the most triggering or challenging movies for an incel to watch?

I need to challenge myself.

High School Musical tbh.

Every romance movie

"8th grade"
I looked up: "young teen love good looking".
Looks like suifuel when 8th graders mog your entire existence.

That stupid movie with Jack Black and Gwynet Paltrow, don't remember the title.

not a movie but im currently watching the series called sex education its basically just highschoolers having sex and talking about sex "problems" its new and absolutely suifuel would not reccomend

American Pie is pretty anti incel

I think twilight. Annoying stupid chick flick.

High school musical jesus :reeeeee:its just a bunch of chads and stacies having normie problems

High school musical jesus :reeeeee:its just a bunch of chads and stacies having normie problems
Oh wait guys I know of another one.
P29025 v v8 ad

Twins (1988). It is pretty triggering.

I've been slowly desensitizing to the extent that things that used to bother me don't at all. What are the most triggering or challenging movies for an incel to watch?

Shrek

I used to love American Pie movies as a teen but now they are pure suifuel
Basically everything with Cameron Diaz. Suifuel. She's a who're that she be put in solitary confinement.

Any movie with JB sluts is suicfuel

I'm really surprised so many of you are saying American Pie. The primary character's storyline was that he was an ugly skinnyfat geeky incel and yet he still scored with this girl because of his "personality":

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

I saw American Pie back then and it was pretty bluepilled if anything. Pretty easy to take. I need more of a challenge than that.

I heard The Last American Virgin is pretty brutal and ends with the omega getting cucked by alpha Chad in the most brutal way. I'm gonna try that next. Or one of the other suggestions above. 8th Grade looks moderate strength.

Spiderman movies, both the old ones with Tobey Maguire and the newer ones. They chose a super Chad man to play a lonely teenage genius (although to be fair he wasn't ugly in the comics either). It's still kinda hard to take seriously the scenes where he is bullied.

apparently alpha dog according to ER since a 15year old has sex with a stacy but never seen it

Enter the Void is fucking awful.
Would not recommend though, besides being unpleasant to watch it’s also really boring and drags on too long.

Hated that movie. It should’ve ended when he slapped her.
Slaps her. She learns her place. The fucking end
I hated it too. I was in the same room when my mom watched and it traumatized me. Even as a little boy I knew the man was in the right.

@RageAgainstTDL go on Netflix and look at that show, You ,apparently it’s about an incel.

@RageAgainstTDL go on Netflix and look at that show, You ,apparently it’s about an incel.
Look at any Netflix original. They are all horrible.

oooooh fuck I forgot about the movie "Everybody wants Some". Its literally Chad: the movie.
The life of a bunch of fratbros who spend all day fucking and partying. Its like a peek to a life no one here, not even the fakest of fakecel, will ever have. A 2 hours reminder of how wasted your youth was.
Ev