Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the most common insults you receive from normalfags?

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
Getting mocked by human scum is basically a daily experience for me. Here are my most common occurrences.

Being within 20 feet of a women I will get called “creepy” or “weird”.

Being near a college kid douchebag they will say I look “retarded” or I look like I “live in my mom’s basement.” or some other comment about how I’m a loser or look stupid.

Being near some older asshole tough guy type like a military veteran, construction worker or biker dude they will call me a “faggot” or make some other comment about how I look gay or feminine because I am skinny and being skinny means you are automatically gay.

None, I'm invisible. The 2 extremes of being subhuman, invisibility or blatant discrimination out in the open. :society:

"what is that red shit in his forehead,it looks creepy ?":foidSoy:

Typically foids will call me a serial killer behind my back. I never even talked to them it’s just because of my face.

Idk, I became deaf and blind from this bullshit

I'm a ghost to them tbh.

i got called ugly by a girl with cerebral palsy

burn scarce from boiling water accident in childhood . it left me with big red scares in my forehead
Oh damn man sorry to hear that. Acne & pimples suck balls, but that sounds like a nightmare.

Foids are so fucking disgusting. If it was a foid who had that, everyone would be praising her as "brave" or whatever.

“You aren’t in tune with your emotions”

Oh damn man sorry to hear that. Acne & pimples suck balls, but that sounds like a nightmare.

Foids are so fucking disgusting. If it was a foid who had that, everyone would be praising her as "brave" or whatever.
don't worry i always manage to hide them under my hair .my hair is very long probably longer than the average foid so i manage to do some fraudmaxxing with it