Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the good purposes of foids?

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
I'm struggling to think of any in particular especially in relation to low value men. Other than their biology what good purpose do foids serve? Men built civilisation, have been the greatest leaders and made the most important scientific discoveries. Foids are only good at being cum receptacles and bearing children. You could argue that sex robots and artificial wombs will soon be able to replace the need for foids to provide these.

As for low value males, I think foids are only a source of frustration and anger and don't provide us anything worthwhile.
Am I missing something? What are foids good for?

You answered your own question :feelsokman:

All they do is ruin stuff for low value men

Something for you to fuck or jerk off to.

Nothing. Never seen a foid with good qualities.

They are good for causing trouble and fucking thats about it.

None. If you manage to impregnate a foid and intend to keep the son tell her to fuck off as soon as she gives birth.

They are a waste of fucking resources.

I'm struggling to think of any in particular especially in relation to low value men. Other than their biology what good purpose do foids serve? Men built civilisation, have been the greatest leaders and made the most important scientific discoveries. Foids are only good at being cum receptacles and bearing children. You could argue that sex robots and artificial wombs will soon be able to replace the need for foids to provide these.

As for low value males, I think foids are only a source of frustration and anger and don't provide us anything worthwhile.
Theyre good for nothing :feelsjuice:

The only answer I can come up with is that women are more attractive than men, on average. Attractive couples tend to have more daughters. Other than that, I'm not sure what women can do that men can't.

Cum-receptacles. "Young, Fishy Crumbs, Full Of Cum"

Having sex and children

dick sucking and anal hardcore raw brutal rough pounding from ass to mouth also
yes with no lube gargling on my fucking stinky slavic cock stupid whores

I’m pretty sure Napoleon said that “women only use is to breed strong healthy men for war. Otherwise, discard the bitch.”

Now that I thought about it a little more, women can be good singers and actresses.

Hopefully whores :foidSoy: will be replaced by bots and real one killed off

They have 3 holes you can stick your pp in.

Their good purposes run out at 15:feelsLSD:

Men aren’t low value that’s some Redpill bullshit. 1 man = 4 woman in terms of strength fuck that.