Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the chances of being born a chad in percentages?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

#NPNW Destroyed by reality
★★★★★
What are the chances of being born a chad in percentages?

Depends on how good your genetics are- for some it is very high & for others it is unfortunately very low.

0% if the father is a member of this forum

Chad is maybe 2%

Chadlite, top 20% of males. A true chad is top 5%

0% for me.

it's truly over

You have more chances to find a shiny rayquaza in Emerald than spawn as a chad.

People don't understand how rare chad is.

0% if you're inkwell.

over

A HTN is top 20%, a chadlite is 1% how can you people not rate properly?
Globally speaking, perhaps. I live in the USA however so true chads are about 1 in every 20-30 men

Globally speaking, perhaps. I live in the USA however so true chads are about 1 in every 20-30 men
Is this a joke because everyone knows Americans are ugly?

Very uncommon to see chad especially in the subway

Is this a joke because everyone knows Americans are ugly?
So you think that in NYC (where I live), which is filled with Tyrone’s and Aryan Chads from NYU or Columbia, has a lower SMV average than curryland, gookland, or any sand nigger country?

Gosh you’re fuckin numb skulled

So you think that in NYC (where I live), which is filled with Tyrone’s and Aryan Chads from NYU or Columbia, has a lower SMV average than curryland, gookland, or any sand nigger country?

I literally live in NYC retard

The average American gets mogged to death by the average European, Europeans come to the US and brag about how easy it is to get laid here, you are bullshitting me if you expect me to believe anywhere close to 5% of American whites are “true chads”. @subhuman