Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What are the biggest incel games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
First thought for me is grand strategy, old PS2 games. Basically games that /v/ likes.

used to be jrpgs back in the day, now they are hoarded by normies after the popularity of final fantasy, persona 5, and tales of berseria/zestiria on pc

probably RTS games.

anything really anime-esque and obscure like guilty gear or fire emblem
used to be jrpgs back in the day, now they are hoarded by normies after the popularity of final fantasy, persona 5, and tales of berseria/zestiria on pc

probably RTS games.

this. a lot of normfags are getting into japanese shit nowadays its infuriating.

anything really anime-esque and obscure like guilty gear or fire emblem

this. a lot of normfags are getting into japanese shit nowadays its infuriating.
true any niche game with a small fanbase,

just look at the people who play japanese gacha games, they spend like $10000+ of dollars on them

exmaple is fate/grand order

Single player grinding rpgs

Well, my favourite games ever that you can sink time into are Phantasy Star Universe (and Online), Second Life and Shenmue.

But at the moment I'm hooked on Jailbreak on Roblox (and have been since the beginning of this year pretty much!).

Oh, Fallout 3 and Red Faction 3 both really hook me in too. And Multi Theft Auto isn't bad.

Well, my favourite games ever that you can sink time into are Phantasy Star Universe (and Online), Second Life and Shenmue.

But at the moment I'm hooked on Jailbreak on Roblox (and have been since the beginning of this year pretty much!).
you should try out phantasy star online 2, you can't play it without a VPN. it's only available in japan but there is a huge english speaking community that constantly releases guides and english translation patches for the game. it's free to play as well and not pay to win, played it for a good few months.

Oh, Fallout 3 and Red Faction 3 both really hook me in too. And Multi Theft Auto isn't bad.

Second Life is definitely an incel game.

Ive had some incel / redpill discussions outside orgrimmar in wow, id say a decent amount of incels play it.

really any large mmo / pc game

Ive had some incel / redpill discussions outside orgrimmar in wow, id say a decent amount of incels play it.

really any large mmo / pc game
not wow man is full of bluepilled cucks

@Mongolianwizard

All games that are very immersive "time devourers" with an elaborate lore. Games that aim for escapism. So usually, RPG games.

league of legends, dota 2, csgo

Monopoly, Scrabble, Risk, Cards.

Wargame: Red Dragon.
Red Orchestra 2.
War Thunder.
World of Warships.
Silent Hunter.
Steel Ocean.