Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What are the best legal weapons to use against antifa at a protest?

Which are the best?

• Tazer

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Adjustable baton

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Monkey's fist

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Pepper spray

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Slingshot

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
For sure, given that we’ll be attacked on all sides we’ll need as many weapons and methods of procetion as possible.
The low requirements will bring in lots of members, there are plenty of ugly guys, so we should be strong enough to take on any local gangs in our areas. This would be a lot better than going ER and will make a difference in a positive way. Maybe it should be called a "crew" at first until it grows bigger, then it can be called a gang when it's too powerful to break up.
What do you envision a member carrying to the rallies and what would he wear
They'd wear triggering t-shirts and max out all the legal weapons they can carry. I don't think there will be much in-fighting against non-chads, it doesn't matter who is more incel since none of them are getting laid.

The low requirements will bring in lots of members, there are plenty of ugly guys, so we should be strong enough to take on any local gangs in our areas. This would be a lot better than going ER and will make a difference in a positive way. Maybe it should be called a "crew" at first until it grows bigger, then it can be called a gang when it's too powerful to break up.
This would certainly bring more attention to the blackpill, we could probably wake up some of the incels in denial if we had enough spotlight but on us. The possibilities are vast and we pretty much have everything we need to get it started. All it would take is about 100 or so members to get things rolling
They'd wear triggering t-shirts and max out all the legal weapons they can carry. I don't think there will be much in-fighting against non-chads, it doesn't matter who is more incel since none of them are getting laid.
No group is without internal struggles there’d need to be very clear guidelines on who is allowed in and a well thought out universal ratings scale would need to be created. We’d also need a centralized set of beliefs and message. If we were just to take everyone from .co as is and throw them into a crew IRL it would quickly fall apart

Flammenwerfers are legal here in Cali

This would certainly bring more attention to the blackpill, we could probably wake up some of the incels in denial if we had enough spotlight but on us. The possibilities are vast and we pretty much have everything we need to get it started. All it would take is about 100 or so members to get things rolling
It should be easy, especially since we can all use friends and support.
No group is without internal struggles there’d need to be very clear guidelines on who is allowed in and a well thought out universal ratings scale would need to be created. We’d also need a centralized set of beliefs and message. If we were just to take everyone from .co as is and throw them into a crew IRL it would quickly fall apart
I wouldn't want everyone here in the gang either, we have to weed them out based on a certain level of uncuckedness and blackpill knowledge. It will be hard to get a cuck to say things that disrespect and degrade the foids they worship. Our message will be that we're not cucks and we want pussy and we want the laws to change, very simple.

It should be easy, especially since we can all use friends and support.
Yeah, things should run smoothly once the groundwork is laid out
I wouldn't want everyone here in the gang either, we have to weed them out based on a certain level of uncuckedness and blackpill knowledge. It will be hard to get a cuck to say things that disrespect and degrade the foids they worship.
Agreed, of course looks will also be a part of the requirements. THere are certainly some people who we need to weed out
Our message will be that we're not cucks and we want pussy and we want the laws to change, very simple.
It’s probably best to plant the seeds before attempting to push the pavement aside

Flammenwerfers are legal here in Cali
That's pretty cool.

Agreed, of course looks will also be a part of the requirements. THere are certainly some people who we need to weed out
:feelskek: It will probably make the cause not seem serious if we hung out with chads and pretty boys, and they'd divert all the attention to themselves.

:feelskek: It will probably make the cause not seem serious if we hung out with chads and pretty boys, and they'd divert all the attention to themselves.
They’d severely hurt our message we need to strike a balance here. No chads, chadlites, or normies Burbank we can’t have people like the elephant man either (((special interest))) would be placed on him and the whole thing will turn into one big virtue signaling fiasco

They’d severely hurt our message we need to strike a balance here. No chads, chadlites, or normies Burbank we can’t have people like the elephant man either (((special interest))) would be placed on him and the whole thing will turn into one big virtue signaling fiasco
That's right, no severe deformities. I don't think they'd be useful to a gang besides make them look like actual freaks, they can fight the good fight behind the computer screen if they want.

That's right, no severe deformities. I don't think they'd be useful to a gang besides make them look like actual freaks, they can fight the good fight behind the computer screen if they want.
Even amongst an incel crew lookism runs rampant

Even amongst an incel crew lookism runs rampant
There are limits to how non-lookist I can be, unless the deformed guy is exceptionally high iq and blackpilled. If their deformity can help us in a fight, like they have an extra arm, then we can use them for that too.

There are limits to how non-lookist I can be, unless the deformed guy is exceptionally high iq and blackpilled. If their deformity can help us in a fight, like they have an extra arm, then we can use them for that too.
I was speaking more of narrative terms. Someone with an obvious deformity is a trucel no questions asked, but if they were in the public eye along with the group the movement as a whole would be sidetracked and the normies would claim that only the seriously deformed have a right to complain

I was speaking more of narrative terms. Someone with an obvious deformity is a trucel no questions asked, but if they were in the public eye along with the group the movement as a whole would be sidetracked and the normies would claim that only the seriously deformed have a right to complain
How come only they'd have the right if we all aren't able to get pussy?

I use my own fists to beat up some female Antifas.

Use your words to tell them how much of a loser they are

How come only they'd have the right if we all aren't able to get pussy?
It’s a simple tactic used to not only cause infighting but to also dampen the message and ruin the credibility of a movement. All you have to do is target the minority who has it objectively worse and push them as the main attraction, effectively invalidating the majority

It’s a simple tactic used to not only cause infighting but to also dampen the message and ruin the credibility of a movement. All you have to do is target the minority who has it objectively worse and push them as the main attraction, effectively invalidating the majority
That's some jew level fuckery right there. I guess we'll have to have a sign outside the clubhouse that says "No freaks or chads allow."

That's some jew level fuckery right there. I guess we'll have to have a sign outside the clubhouse that says "No freaks or chads allow."
Kek, oh the amount of internet drama that would cause. I honestly wish this could be a reality

My body is a weapon.

Pepper spray is the most effective one in this scenario

Rock slings tbh, they are used in riots in my country. It's a simple weapon that you can make and hide easily, and throwing rocks to a crowd of people would be very effective even then if you don't have the accuracy to use the sling anyways.

Kek, we can't even carry pepper spray or anything to defend ourselves here in Europe as a male. If an immigrant decides to attack me it's over for me boyos, but thankfully I don't go outside often.

Last edited:
Pepper spray, definitely.

I'd get a dozen cans of "bear spray" and just douse the crowd with it if they fuck with me. Bear spray is basically just a bigger and stronger version of regular pepper spray. It sprays a massive plume of lava mist up to 30 ft away. And it hurts like hell in your eyes. It feels like you're going blind and suffocating simultaneously.

View attachment 128252

Buying it and going to some feminist protest would be a very fullfilling experience I would just need to wear something like abort=killing to trigger the selfdefence.