Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What are the best legal weapons to use against antifa at a protest?

Which are the best?

• Tazer

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Adjustable baton

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Monkey's fist

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Pepper spray

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Slingshot

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Tazer

Adjustable baton

Monkey's fist

Pepper spray

Slingshot

Pepper spray has the best range and you have room for error as well, so is the best

lugER will do nicely
24A28A9A 626F 421A 8850 5DFA29EB1ED8

verbal debate is a pretty good weapon

Acid milkshake tbh, use their weapons against themselves

A bottle of piss or a bag of shit

they'd all be best if used in conjunction with one another. though i imagine the taser would be least effective since you'd have to get very close to use it.

Bike locks kek

molotov cocktail

JFL are they even active anymore

Call in an airstrike.

pepper spray all the other ones are way too dangerous except tazer but u have to get really close to use a handheld tazer

Pepper spray, definitely.

I'd get a dozen cans of "bear spray" and just douse the crowd with it if they fuck with me. Bear spray is basically just a bigger and stronger version of regular pepper spray. It sprays a massive plume of lava mist up to 30 ft away. And it hurts like hell in your eyes. It feels like you're going blind and suffocating simultaneously.

FBAD 06 LS

Last edited:
Cute adorable combat waifu of culture could kick some antifa ass

napalm bomb. if US can use, why we can't ?

You didn't see them in the news recently for beating up a reporter?

If it wasn’t for this place I’d have little to know idea about what’s going on in the outside world. Most “news” these days is either irrelevant, dishonest, or simply predictable. I’m pretty much hermitmaxxing. This video somewhat proves my point

If it wasn’t for this place I’d have little to know idea about what’s going on in the outside world. Most “news” these days is either irrelevant, dishonest, or simply predictable. I’m pretty much hermitmaxxing. This video somewhat proves my point
I know how it is, I don't watch normie tv, the only information I think is worth looking into are the stuff I find here and my youtube recommendation feed.

I know how it is, I don't watch normie tv, the only information I think is worth looking into are the stuff I find here and my youtube recommendation feed.
I guess getting your news from here and YouTube is servicable if you have little stake in the game. Even so as I said before most news is about as important as knowing how far away Mars is from Earth. Take this antifs thing for instance it’s decent entertainment went they’re causing chaos but unless you actually find yourself in the middle of a rally (which is a pretty low IQ thing to attend anyway unless you’re some influential lobbyist) any knowledge of their existence is irrelevant. I’ve never come across one of its members IRL and the chances that they would attack my person or property is extremely low

Take this antifs thing for instance it’s decent entertainment went they’re causing chaos but unless you actually find yourself in the middle of a rally (which is a pretty low IQ thing to attend anyway unless you’re some influential lobbyist) any knowledge of their existence is irrelevant.
Another reason to go is to troll cucks and whores with a triggering t-shirt.
I’ve never come across one of its members IRL and the chances that they would attack my person or property is extremely low
I live in an area where you can't swing a stick without hitting an antifa member in cuckifornia.

Another reason to go is to troll cucks and whores with a triggering
If you’re into that sort of thing I guess, personally it’s too much effort for such a little reward if you can even call it that. In fact you may experience a net loss from being involved in such things
I live in an area where you can't swing a stick without hitting an antifa member in cuckifornia.
My condolences, still they have little effect on our lives and that of others. If you won a stupid prize more likely than not you played a stupid game. People with sense stay away from rallies and low IQ movements like this and the Proud Boys

If you’re into that sort of thing I guess, personally it’s too much effort for such a little reward if you can even call it that. In fact you may experience a net loss from being involved in such things
Most of life is doing things for your enjoyment, and seeing an annoyed face on my enemies gives me joy.
My condolences, still they have little effect on our lives and that of others. If you won a stupid prize more likely than not you played a stupid game. People with sense stay away from rallies and low IQ movements like this and the Proud Boys
I made a thread about incels should join the proud boys to beat up cucks.

Why? Just let them win. They are our allies. They will bring about civil conflicts sooner if we let them grow. JustLARPasAntifaToAccelerateSocialDivisionTheory.

Why? Just let them win. They are our allies. They will bring about civil conflicts sooner if we let them grow. JustLARPasAntifaToAccelerateSocialDivisionTheory.
I wonder if joining antifa gets you hippie pussy.

Most of life is doing things for your enjoyment, and seeing an annoyed face on my enemies gives me joy.
Well that’s the purpose of life isn’t it.? Fulfill the biological imperatives and have fun while doing it. So if that’s youre idea of fun then go for it. You might even be featured on an Antifa highlight reel and boost your status
I made a thread about incels should join the proud boys to beat up cucks.
JFL if you think incels should be running with those guys. That’s like having a neckbeard attempting to join a biker gang

You might even be featured on an Antifa highlight reel and boost your status
:dab::feelzez:
JFL if you think incels should be running with those guys. That’s like having a neckbeard attempting to join a biker gang
Proud boys are way less violent than biker gangs. But I don't know who'd get more pussy; a proud boy incel or an antifa incel.

Let the (((poor boys))) and Tommy Trumpsteins true believers go in harms way. Nothing but a shouting match.

504741E2 221F 49DF 8628 1D0FF635088A

Proud boys are way less violent than biker gangs. But I don't know who'd get more pussy; a proud boy incel or an antifa incel.
Neither but the comparison still stands( though not all biker gangs are inherently violent. I was referring to the type of people such groups attract). There’s a clear distinction between us and them. Most of us are social failures and genetic dead ends, Proud Boy members are like those assholes you see hanging around bars talking nonstop shit. Incels would be laughed out of the door simply by walking past them

obviously the best weapon would be a gun of some kind, but if we are talking non lethal probably a baseball bat or something

Most of us are social failures and genetic dead ends, Proud Boy members are like those assholes you see hanging around bars talking nonstop shit. Incels would be laughed out of the door simply by walking past them
High t gymceled incels with ok social skills could probably slide through the cracks with them.
obviously the best weapon would be a gun of some kind, but if we are talking non lethal probably a baseball bat or something
A bat would be the hardest to conceal.

High t gymceled incels with ok social skills could probably slide through the cracks with them.
True but honestly how many members here posses those traits. I’d say only a handful at most. Even so, there’s not much to be gained from joining them aside from the potential to statusmaxx and surface level friends

True but honestly how many members here posses those traits. I’d say only a handful at most. Even so, there’s not much to be gained from joining them aside from the potential to statusmaxx and surface level friends
I guess the other solution is to make an incel gang with lower requirement. You just have to be uncucked and blackpilled and non-chad to join.

I guess the other solution is to make an incel gang with lower requirement. You just have to be uncucked and blackpilled and non-chad to join.
Now that would be cool. Of course the whole “im more incel than you” issue would arise but an incel gang that causes Antifa levels of chaos would be the stuff of legends. I could actually see myself being a part of that

Now that would be cool. Of course the whole “im more incel than you” issue would arise but an incel gang that causes Antifa levels of chaos would be the stuff of legends. I could actually see myself being a part of that
It's probably going to happen soon. Good thing we're already talking about how to defend ourselves from rival cuck gangs.

It's probably going to happen soon. Good thing we're already talking about how to defend ourselves from rival cuck gangs.
For sure, given that we’ll be attacked on all sides we’ll need as many weapons and methods of procetion as possible. What do you envision a member carrying to the rallies and what would he wear