Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the best jobs to potentially ascend?

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
Some NT incels might ascend if they work around a lot of females

Your chances of ascending is 0 if u work at some warehouse where there’s hardly any foids

@PLA1092

Tourism, being a doctor (hard and expensive college), being the boss of a workplace or main administratoe of there

I study law. Hopefully I can ascend as a lawyer. My dream would be to work at an international law firm in Asia countries like Singapur or Japan where foids are really small.
I am 5'4

Jobs with the highest marriage rates 597x450

Your chances of ascending is 0 if u work at some warehouse where there’s hardly any foids

@PLA1092
"Billionaire heir"

What are the best jobs to potentially ascend?​

Beta cuck question. Even if i was rich i'd be single,i'd remind myself of how i was treated by toilets when i had nothing and keep the same energy. Toilets are nothing more than soulless,self absorbed parasites that wait at the finish line and then select the winners. Humanity is a joke.

Mortician is the only job you'll ever ascend by.

Answering the thread, any job that puts you in a position of power over females will give you better chances.

Sales because you get to develop your social skills too.

Any job that has high prestige aswell (doctors, lawyers, police, firefighters, pilots...)

Avoid at all cost jobs that require you to work little time with other women (trade jobs, IT, cleaning, etc)

Jobs like waiter, McDonalds employee and other shit let you have a lot of contact with customers but you are barely seen as a human with feelings, so watch out for those.

@PLA1092
No ascending for ur face, chico

Answering the thread, any job that puts you in a position of power over females will give you better chances.

Sales because you get to develop your social skills too.

Any job that has high prestige aswell (doctors, lawyers, police, firefighters, pilots...)

Avoid at all cost jobs that require you to work little time with other women (trade jobs, IT, cleaning, etc)

Jobs like waiter, McDonalds employee and other shit let you have a lot of contact with customers but you are barely seen as a human with feelings, so watch out for those.
Good suggestions, u must still be NT or higher in looks to even be given a chance

Good suggestions, u must still be NT or higher in looks to even be given a chance
Yeah that's the point. If there are failed normies in the forum they could benefit from working those jobs. Some are relatively easy to get, like sales, while others require years of commitment.

Nurse is also a degree that is filled with foids, if you don't ascend there it's definitely over for you.

Bartender, but not a waiter (for some reason people evaluate waiters as the lowest of the low), Glovo driver if you're NT enough since you will be interacting with lots of females.

Bartender, but not a waiter (for some reason people evaluate waiters as the lowest of the low), Glovo driver if you're NT enough since you will be interacting with lots of females.
Chad-only job I bet, I don’t have that confidence to talk to all these normies and stacies

Chad-only job I bet, I don’t have that confidence to talk to all these normies and stacies
I see a lot of subhumans and average guys riding their bicycles and delivering food and other stuff. It's a business transaction, be careful if a woman is opened to flirtation.