Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the best careers for guys like us?

Engineering is pretty based but in general any kind of work where you can do it from the comfort of your own solitutde is most likely the ideal place for an incel, and the second being thing would be an exclusively male business like being on a fishing crawler crew.
Some engineering jobs are just management jobs where you spend most of your day talking to people, attending meetings etc. But yeah most of them are good.

To add to the thread, any job that has some degree of isolation. I used to know an FA who worked as a sort of forest guard, basically sat in a tower all day everyday. Either alone or with 1-2 other coworkers who also tended to be introverted. He only had to leave to go out in the forest where he very rarely encountered anyone.

There's also all kind of science jobs that require you to be on an island only inhabited by other scientists, or up in the mountains, close to antartica etc.

Stay at home programmer. I believe you can do this with some companies if you have a good enough excuse.

Stay at home programmer. I believe you can do this with some companies if you have a good enough excuse.
Some companies actually know that this can be more productive.

But for the other companies, just market yourself as talented and say you have experience in working remote. Or just look for a remote job in the first place.

Grave digger.

I work as an artist in video game company. :feelsokman:

i love my job tbh. :feelslala:
+also FUCK NEET
Im trying to Artmaxx, can you help me boyo? :feelsautistic::feelstrash:

secrity gaurd or anything that works graveyard. I work graveyard and its home to the most amount of incels because you dont have to interact with normalfags during the day.

edgy
90% of this forum couldnt even kill a rat with their hands, :feelsseriously:
yet alone stare a nomrie in the eye in the street :feelsseriously:

stop coping
cope

I'm trying to find the answer to that myself. I want to do a job where I don't have to interact with people a lot or not at all but that doesn't seem to exist. The only job that allows for a lifestyle like that would be freelancing from home but I don't have any skills which I could use to perform a job like that.
I used to think that programming or anything IT-related would be perfect for people like me until I actually tried to get a degree which would allow me to get a job like that and everywhere I went I had to deal with low-inhib normalfags. Also, most of the workplaces which I saw in my area for people who work in that kind of field were those horribly cramped offices where people can look at your screen 24/7 and you're pretty much forced to talk to the same people every day for 8 hours for the entirety of your job. I would not be able to survive something like that.

Also, I can tell that a lot of the replies ITT are coming from Americans because in my country, everything requires a degree that takes 4+ years to get and for certain types of degrees, you need to have taken a very specific path in high-school. Meaning that what you guys call "trades" is automatically out of the question for me because they expect you to have prior knowledge for that.

So yeah, I have no idea what path to take in life. Maybe I should just get myself diagnosed with autism and call it a day, I might be able to get government benefits.