Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the best careers for guys like us?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Please don't give me the just neet line as obviously I would if I could. I live in the US and am 26 years old atm. I'm willing to go back to school if i need to in order to work in a field friendly towards ugly guys. I've been thinking of maybe being a trucker as more of a good option for me as I dislike working with other people and having to pretend to care about the petty shit. Also perhaps working on the information technology field? Idk man anything beats the shit jobs I've been doing the last 8 years and I'm ready for a change. Any suggestions are welcomed thanks!

I work as an artist in video game company. :feelsokman:

i love my job tbh. :feelslala:
+also FUCK NEET

Depends if you want a social work or not. Construction and mechanic is always good, cause it's always needed. It's somewhat social, but you also work a lot alone.

If you are more an office-person and want to be left alone. IT is a highly paid job and you don't have to be social really. Like programmers and stuff like that.

Basically any type of technical job. As long as you know what you are doing no one will give you shit.

I will never be able to escape from wagecucking. Luck is everything.

Being a truck driver is a good job for. us tbh.

Civil rights advocate lol

+also FUCK NEET

Fuck you motherfucker for having artistic talent I would trade everything to have that. I tried 3 years of my life art school and all that shit do u know how much it hurts. I am so jelous of all this motherfuckers who can draw and shit. Fuck all of you.

Dont even dare any of oyu fuckers say you need to practice oh I practiced ok? I did better I improved sure! But after 3 years. My drawings were still dogeshit compared to others people. If this is the progress after 3 yrs what more can I fking do, how long till I can draw even DECENTLY. Fuckers who draw for 10 hours alreayd draw better than me impossible. So i ragequit this shit life is unfair its all unjust.

FUUUUCK

I PRACTICED FUCKING HARD OK? 7 HOURS A DAY I TREATED IT LIKE MY JOB I GAVE IT MY ALL FOR 3 YRS ITS ALL FUCKING LIES IF U DONT HAVE A TALENT DONT BOTHER BRO WASTE OF FUCKING TIME U WONT GET BETTER. SURE U WILL IMPROVE. BUT U WILL NEVER BE ANYWHERE NEAR DECENT ENOUGH IF U LACK THE 'THING' FUCK THIS SCUM FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I JUST WANTED TO DRAW IN LIFE

I COULD BE HOMELESS

IF I COULD DRAW

IT WOULD ALL BE K

BU TI CANT

FU CK LIFE

FUCK ALL WHO CAN DRAW

ER ALL ARTISTS

ER THEM ALL

MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK YOU

We are CHOsen to be Van DrivERs

+also FUCK NEET
mogs me. Did you have good grades?

Fuck you motherfucker for having artistic talent I would trade everything to have that. I tried 3 years of my life art school and all that shit do u know how much it hurts. I am so jelous of all this motherfuckers who can draw and shit. Fuck all of you.

Dont even dare any of oyu fuckers say you need to practice oh I practiced ok? I did better I improved sure! But after 3 years. My drawings were still dogeshit compared to others people. If this is the progress after 3 yrs what more can I fking do, how long till I can draw even DECENTLY. Fuckers who draw for 10 hours alreayd draw better than me impossible. So i ragequit this shit life is unfair its all unjust.

FUUUUCK

I PRACTICED FUCKING HARD OK? 7 HOURS A DAY I TREATED IT LIKE MY JOB I GAVE IT MY ALL FOR 3 YRS ITS ALL FUCKING LIES IF U DONT HAVE A TALENT DONT BOTHER BRO WASTE OF FUCKING TIME U WONT GET BETTER. SURE U WILL IMPROVE. BUT U WILL NEVER BE ANYWHERE NEAR DECENT ENOUGH IF U LACK THE 'THING' FUCK THIS SCUM FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I COULD BE HOMELESS

IF I COULD DRAW

IT WOULD ALL BE K

BU TI CANT

FU CK LIFE

FUCK ALL WHO CAN DRAW

ER ALL ARTISTS

ER THEM ALL

MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK YOU

3 years is nothing boyo.

Ive been drawing since I was 7 years old.
I drew practically every day.
I have a bunch sketchbook, paper drafts and doodle which is about as high as me if stacked together

Drawing does not cure depression though
And JFL at normies who say ''find a hobby''

I havent drawn much since my depression but at least it gave me a job

3 years is nothing boyo.

I have a bunch sketchbook, paper drafts and doodle which is about as high as me if stacked together

Drawing does not cure depression though
And JFL at normies who say ''find a hobby''

I havent drawn much since my depression but at least it gave me a job

Ye great unfortunately I don't have fucking time to draw full time for the next 10 years. I drew when I was a kid too so what? I drew all the time it still don't count for shit. Only when I realized holy fuck I am useless at this shit I switched my school at last moment. JFL I got accepted to some random fucking science field after art college lmao. I went to a test and passed it so they let me in.

If you don't have talent. No amount of practice will result in anything. U will get better. Maybe after 30 years u will even be good! Wow well done u just wasted your entire life being good while fuckers who have talent can match your skill in 5 months of training. Well done. Bro., Well fucking done. I am not talking about u jsut ing eneral. Mayb eu have talent. Unlike me.

It took me long time to realzie I hav eno talent. I was very bluepilled back then.

We are CHOsen to be Van DrivERs

mogs me. Did you have good grades?

nobody gives a crap about grades in the art industry, especially in the game/vfx industry.
nor your diploma,education

There's a lot of high school/college dropout
its all about your skills and portfolio tbh

JFL at cucks who got in debt to end up working as a cashier in walmart :feelskek:
I guess this is why, I'm not such in bad position compared to a lot of other guys here.

I'm working on a popular game licence but i wont tell too many details as I dont wanna get doxxed.

Information technology isnt a good careeer path anymore especially for an incel .That major is filled with foids nowadays.A good job for an incel would be a hunter and trapper;you work outdoors in the wilderness alone in the field to catch wild animals for human consumption.Its low pay ,only 30k a year but if your a lone incel only taking care of himself,this should be more than enough to have a good quality of life.You could pay your rent and bills,eat good food, and have alot of money left over for copes: video games,gym,biking, etc.

My previous jobs was always connected to working with people. Aaahhh... people.

Programming but it's getting overran by women in western cucked countries. Depending on where you live you can be good but they will hire a woman who did a week long javascript course on the internet for diversity.
And depends on a company but you have to be a bit social. I think every company has some drinking parties once in a while, I used to go to them at the beginning of my career because I was afraid that they'll fire me if I don't go so I sat there doing nothing (I don't drink) for two or three hours but when I saw that it's not mandatory and nobody really cares if you go I stopped going. Might be different in the west where HR stacies are suspicious even if you don't have kikebook.
Also in one company I had to talk to women every single day. Of course strictly work related. Really stressful at first but this actually did good for me because I become used to it and in the end more confident.
I used up all of that confidence on asking one girl out but of course confidence means shit, if you are ugly you get ghosted.

as ugly male you will be only a wagecuck living paycheck to paycheck you cant be thath good like your normie tier concurent its over

FUUUUCK

I COULD BE HOMELESS

IF I COULD DRAW

IT WOULD ALL BE K

BU TI CANT

FU CK LIFE

FUCK ALL WHO CAN DRAW

ER ALL ARTISTS

ER THEM ALL

MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK YOU

Sperg bro:feelskek: at least u tried

I'm working at home as remote programmer, so I don't have to contact anyone. It is perfect.

Why haven't any incel become a gynecologist?

FUUUUCK

I COULD BE HOMELESS

IF I COULD DRAW

IT WOULD ALL BE K

BU TI CANT

FU CK LIFE

FUCK ALL WHO CAN DRAW

ER ALL ARTISTS

ER THEM ALL

MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK YOU
based rant, wish i had talents too

Right now I have the perfect incel job: overnight security/cleaning/trash guy at a theme park lol. No contact with people at all. Going to school for electrical engineering though. Hope it works out

I'm working at home as remote programmer, so I don't have to contact anyone. It is perfect.
very nice, what are your credentials and how did you manage to get that gig?

Right now I have the perfect incel job: overnight security/cleaning/trash guy at a theme park lol. No contact with people at all. Going to school for electrical engineering though. Hope it works out

and after you get electrical license you will work near other ppl you need to go to ppl houses and work infornt them if you work for company you are in one car whit your co-worker its not that comfy or easy to learn that job its dangerous job and its a fucking job day after day

and after you get electrical license you will work near other ppl you need to go to ppl houses and work infornt them if you work for company you are in one car whit your co-worker its not that comfy or easy to learn that job its dangerous job and its a fucking job day after day

Think you are thinking of electricians. Engineer is a white collar job.. no traveling to homes but you have to interact with coworkers

Think you are thinking of electricians. Engineer is a white collar job.. no traveling to homes but you have to interact with coworkers

i wish you luck boio i hope you build some cheap AI waify one day

i wish you luck boio i hope you build some cheap AI waify one day

Thanks that’s probably my only hope once the right hand gets old

STEM or a trade. You need to make yourself useful to the point that they have to pay you even though you're ugly. That means either a marketable trade - plumber, bricklayer, etc. though unions make that sketchy and I guess can make it hard to get into - or an actually marketable STEM specialty. If you're attractive you can get away with being a "social media manager" for a startup, or some HR drone, and produce basically nothing. But, if you're an ugly male, you have to be able to actually produce valuable work. I make good money because I specialized in a marketable but not popular STEM field (we're producing something that can be sold for real money, but it's not hip startup bullshit trying to make the next Instagram that's going to have lots of posers vying for the jobs and the company folds in 6 months). My company basically can not fire me - I test this often by refusing to do their stupid online training videos and other shit HR wants us to waste our time with. If they could, I'd have been fired years ago, but they absolutely need me and the handful of other (ugly, dorky, short, and disproportionately ethnic) men who work on my team.

very nice, what are your credentials
Thanks. Right now I'm in charge of the project development. It is a startup project. Not very good in terms of salary for me right now. But I decided to take a risk, cause it may pay off well in future.

how did you manage to get that gig?
It started like a hobby. Then I tried to do paid programming remotely. I was doing my job very well, that made important people trust in me. So we decided to make new project together.

Guard in a women's prison.

3 years is nothing boyo.

Brutal talentpill and practicepill

I've been considering working on a oil rig. high pay, only work 6 months a year, no women, dangerous job so more likely to die, middle of nowhere, no college degree needed for entry level, pollute the earth.

edgy
90% of this forum couldnt even kill a rat with their hands, :feelsseriously:
yet alone stare a nomrie in the eye in the street :feelsseriously:

stop coping
I stomped a rat at a Christmas party once. They cheered, but never invited me again.

--
Truckers do well but there are office cunts that are evil to drivers.

Welding is very good, so is heavy equipment operators.

night time security guard, grave digger, janitor, penetration tester / cyber security, mortician, landlord, be lucky

You need to get into the trades, oil & gas, and similar.

1.)$$$$ if you're competent, six figure incomes are not unusual if you work for it.

2.) Work satisfaction is really nice and builds confidence

3.) You're not trapped into a cubical farm with a bunch of bickering roasties.

4.) Being outside and working with heavy metal toughens you up.

Obviously coming from a means-of-production owning rentier class is best. Being NEET is an option I guess, but having barely enough money to exist is pretty depressing in my opinion.

So, what are in theory the best ways to wagecuck?

I'd say owning a coffee shop seems pretty good. Sell 5cent swill to the masses for $5 a cup as long as you make the environment "chic" and instagrammable.

Being a divorce lawyer also sounds like a good job - Eat up most of a couple's joint assets in fees, hand 5 crumbs to the woman, 1 crumb to the man.

I guess if you're a developer who makes useless shit like candy crush, wasting people's time and money while you live as a baller is also pretty low on the cucked scale.

When neets like linus get cucked by sjw's, you know STEM jobs are gonna go to trannies and foids to eviscerate the white male incel. I know several programming languages, can draw and animate from a decade plus career in games, tons of accolades and experience, yet it took me three plus years to land a minimum wage job after my last layoff.

Not being able to find work was one of the biggest black pills for me. Looks trump everything. Even highly specialized STEM jobs.

I'd say your only hope is to have a career where nobody is looking over your shoulder. Starting your own business, being a criminal, etc. Problem is if you have crippling depression and no self esteem, it's hard to motivate yourself to do so. I've basically given up to wageslaving.

Drivers and guards

FUUUUCK

I COULD BE HOMELESS

IF I COULD DRAW

IT WOULD ALL BE K

BU TI CANT

FU CK LIFE

FUCK ALL WHO CAN DRAW

ER ALL ARTISTS

ER THEM ALL

MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK YOU

0/10 edgy

Please don't give me the just neet line as obviously I would if I could. I live in the US and am 26 years old atm. I'm willing to go back to school if i need to in order to work in a field friendly towards ugly guys. I've been thinking of maybe being a trucker as more of a good option for me as I dislike working with other people and having to pretend to care about the petty shit. Also perhaps working on the information technology field? Idk man anything beats the shit jobs I've been doing the last 8 years and I'm ready for a change. Any suggestions are welcomed thanks!

I work as an EVS worker in a hospital which is perfect for someone like me since I'm low on the socio-sexual stratum since I barely interact with anyone and it's good pay and I can afford to bust a nut on a hooker now and again.

STEM. Especially the jobs that allow you to work remote or don't force you into lots of social interactions/meetings etc

Engineering is pretty based but in general any kind of work where you can do it from the comfort of your own solitutde is most likely the ideal place for an incel, and the second being thing would be an exclusively male business like being on a fishing crawler crew.