Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some videogames you feel nostalgic for?

The old call of duties are very nostalgic for me

• Tomb Raider (1996)
  • San Andreas
  • Halo 2
  • Doom 3
  • Fable: The Lost Chapters
  • Star Wars Battlefront (2004)
  • Oblivion
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Saints Row 2

Those games always take me back.

Pokémon emerald on gameboy, ghouls n ghosts on the sega mega drive

did you ever play pokemon games when you grew up
Absolutely kek. I like all generations from 1 to 5. With gen 6 the series kind of went to shit.

Gta SA, NFS Most Wanted, Rayman 2/3, Wolfenstein ET, BF2, Silkroad Online, Warcraft 3, Dawn of War 1, Age of Empires 2, Knights and Merchants, Settlers, Earth 2150, Croc 2, Simcity and the Sims series, old Spiderman games, THPS2/3/Underground 2, Dungeon Siege 1, Woody Woodpecker for some reason comes back to haunt my mind even to i have only played demo and not a full game maybe i should beat it to tell him to fuck off already:feelshaha:. I started with slavic bootleg of Snes and yet not have much nostalgia for those games, they were always too simple and too boring for me.

I could add Bad Company 2 to the list since now it's dead and been shut down what a shame. I can't really form opinion about BF2142 since i haven't really played a lot of it (Titans were cool) and BC1 was not on pc.

Based, i didn't play it when it came out but the game had a brief resurrection thanks to a fan project in 2016 and it was pretty fun.
I could add Bad Company 2 to the list since now it's dead and been shut down what a shame.
Good times. The Vietnam expansion was great, better than the main game imho

Good times. The Vietnam expansion was great, better than the main game imho
Yeah but there were always less servers than the main game they really should make a full game like Rising Storm 2 Vietnam (that is also fucking dead) all great fps games are dying and i'm only left with Enlisted that are getting more and more p2w and grindy. What the fuck did happen to the gaming industry? BF is now dead, Cod is dead and only milking skins and shitty BR mode, Siege who cares about siege it turned into some weird sci fi shooter, Tarkov is full of tryhard stacks and cheaters, i have never liked CS so i don't care about CS2, Valorant is just a shitty clone of CS2 but with LoL abilities and the Finals is pretty much a BR game but on much smaller maps i hate BR games fuck Fortnite for ruining entire generation of FPS games with it's crap.

Yeah but there were always less servers than the main game they really should make a full game like Rising Storm 2 Vietnam (that is also fucking dead) all great fps games are dying and i'm only left with Enlisted that are getting more and more p2w and grindy. What the fuck did happen to the gaming industry? BF is now dead, Cod is dead and only milking skins and shitty BR mode, Siege who cares about siege it turned into some weird sci fi shooter, Tarkov is full of tryhard stacks and cheaters, i have never liked CS so i don't care about CS2, Valorant is just a shitty clone of CS2 but with LoL abilities and the Finals is pretty much a BR game but on much smaller maps i hate BR games fuck Fortnite for ruining entire generation of FPS games with it's crap.
Apparently the new Delta Force game is pretty good (or so i've heard)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu5PKCabOwc

Also i still play Battlefield 1 from time to time. I hate how historically inaccurate it is but it's a very good game. And there's still lots of people playing

Apparently the new Delta Force game is pretty good (or so i've heard)
Their main focus is a BR mode. But we will see about that BF mode.
Also i still play Battlefield 1 from time to time. I hate how historically inaccurate it is but it's a very good game. And there's still lots of people playing
After playing Enlisted for so long i can't stand chaotic and unrealistic feeling of BF1/4/5 players are jumping like wild rabbits and there are barely any vehicle play and they feel super weak vs infantry, plus they just keep repairing while driving lol it's so stupid. I like how you can 1hk tanks in Enlisted and planes are devastating. Guns also feel much better since they kill in 1-3 hits, and bolties always kill no matter what in a single hit, no stupid sweet unrealistic spots or scope glare.

View: https://youtu.be/L0TwuIz_T0A?t=292

Last edited:
Enlisted has no bots it’s automatically dog shit

Enlisted has no bots it’s automatically dog shit
90% of things you kill are bots LMAO. You even have custom matches where you can kill bots on mod maps. They even added zombie mods. PS if you make some player to rage quit his entire slot is replaced with a bot slot till end of the match. For the past week axis population was dwindling and most matches were half empty with 5 bot slots. Only yesterday it got better for the Germans and now Soviets are the bots it's so stupid how much population fluctuates from one nation to another one.

Last edited:
Skylanders
Onslaught (wii ware)
Super dragon ball Z
Gundam warriors 3

Sonic advance series, GTA3, and Star Wars Battlefront are some that come to mind

One game that makes me feel most nostalgic is TES Oblivion. Not even your usual old shit like classic fallouts, d&d rpgs and others. Oblivion the first open world rpg that i got into, and even then I understood that it had certain flaws and limitations. Animations, clunky battle mechanics, lots of copy pasted locations and other stuff. But it set my expectations very high for the next entry. This was the time when i believed that games just had to get better and the next TES game would completely blow my mind. But it only went downhill from here.

Minecraft Xbox One edition, The first and Ezio assassin's creeds, and NCAA football 10-14

Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Yoshi's Island, Ocarina of Time, and Phantasy Star Online give me the feels. Much better times.

bakugan
ben 10
twisted metal
cars 2
looney tunes

sonic racers

marvel

spongbob

nascar

All of the main Pokémon games before Gen 5, bringing the Gameboy to school and discussing, playing and even trading the pokeymanz with the boy classmates is something that zoomers will never experience.

All of the main Pokémon games before Gen 5, bringing the Gameboy to school and discussing, playing and even trading the pokeymanz with the boy classmates is something that zoomers will never experience.
Based. My cousin's gen alpha son likes Pokemon though so maybe not all is lost.

Zoomers are too busy e-dating and e-fucking on discord, roblox, valorant, etc. way too early