Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are some truecel vs fakecel vs mentalcel signs? How to know which one are you in your opinion?

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
★★★★★
Truecel = me. Fakecel = everyone else. Mentalcel = everyone else.

Truecel = me. Fakecel = everyone else. Mentalcel = everyone else.
Many mentalcels are actually truecels because you can't just be normal with bipolar disorder or something like that

Many mentalcels are actually truecels because you can't just be normal with bipolar disorder or something like that
who here has bipolar though? it seems to be mostly autism with a few cases of schizophrenia

who here has bipolar though? it seems to be mostly autism with a few cases of schizophrenia
You can't cure autism. There is no known cure for autism

Truecel= asian below avarage mathemacian/musical instrument manlet or jestermaxxer male.

:feelsrope:

Trucel=touchless involuntary

A true mentalcel is recognized in his childhood:

Mentalcel (not necessarily autistic) = Beign an oucast at young age, not doing what other children do, extreme shyness and social anxiety, wanting to lock themselves in, not wanting to play with other children.

That you’re not just some failed normie after 5-6 years of marriage, got divorce raped and are just bitter normfag that picked the wrong cunt, sought after male-bonding advice, found this place somehow and call yourself “incel” despite having kids and shit, etc…

.. so pretty much every fag I started seeing pop up on YouTube or whatever that listens to doomer-shit content like Dbdr, ShadowRealm and RegayRoom, etc. Very easy to spot out the fakecels.. especially those that still give foids the benefit of the doubt for some damn reason… also, gen-alpha / kids who just play video games all day aren’t incel, lol

That you’re not just some failed normie after 5-6 years of marriage, got divorce raped and are just bitter normfag that picked the wrong cunt, sought after male-bonding advice, found this place somehow and call yourself “incel” despite having kids and shut, etc…

.. so pretty much every fag I started seeing pop up on YouTube or whatever that listens to doomed-shit content like Dbdr, ShadowRealm and RegayRoom, etc. Very easy to spot out the fakecels.. especially those that still give foids the benefit of the doubt for some damn reason… also, gen-alpha / kids who just play video games all day aren’t incel, lol
Dude gen alpha are too young to fuck.

truecel = no female ever wanted to have sex with him and never will. This is actually original meaning of incel

fakecel = had sluts interested in sex with him and will have them again, but for different reasons choose to larp here and pretend he is incel.

mentalcel = has ok looks, could find a sexual partner based on his looks but has severe autism or other mental ilness which is making him unable to form any social contact at all, therefore putting him closer to truecel

truecel = no female ever wanted to have sex with him and never will. This is actually original meaning of incel

fakecel = had sluts interested in sex with him and will have them again, but for different reasons choose to larp here and pretend he is incel.

mentalcel = has ok looks, could find a sexual partner based on his looks but has severe autism or other mental ilness which is making him unable to form any social contact at all, therefore putting him closer to truecel
mentalcel then. My lowmtn looks simply can't compensate my autism

As I said in my thread: a lot of MTN's with shitty lives, that's .is
Yup thats kinda logical. 40%+ of young men worldwide are incels for sure. You really think all are subhuman looking 1/10 truecels?

No, but others on this forum believe that 5 or above is a fakecel
5 in PSL is chadlite. If you are talking about regular system then def not a fakecel. In regular rating system people call themselves a 8 while they are not even 4 PSL

5 in PSL is chadlite. If you are talking about regular system then def not a fakecel. In regular rating system people call themselves a 8 while they are not even 4 PSL
In regular rating system 5 is basically subhuman

I'm talking about the normal street rating

1-10 scale

Many here believe that this is enough to attract women. Jfl, not in 2024
No it is not. Maybe in 2000s we could get a bad looking loyal girl but 20 years later i highly doubt