Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some things you're afraid of?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
I have a fear of flies. I freak out whenever I'm in a room with one. Call me a pussy, but I don't like it when they buzz in your ear and literally shit all over your food. Also they look very alien to me (the red eyes, the green metallic bodies, etc).

Also I'm pretty afraid of women, but considering I'm on here it's normal. Girls would call me a faggot in school because I'd move away whenever one got close. They'd probably report me if I stayed there so I didn't really have a choice.

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Birds and height. Loud and aggressive people trigger my anxiety so i dont like being aroynd them.

Driving is a big one for me.

Flying. Also I feel uncomfortable around women, but not because i fear them but because i know that they despise me and that’s why i hate dealing with them

Fear of failure.

Fear of waking up from my blissful dreams tommorow again.

Bugs, ants, crowds and failure

funny you mention flies because im terrified of maggots. how they have no eyes or face and could potentially burrow into you. I'm also afraid of manmade thngs submerged underwater like a sunken ship or pipes. Heights are also kinda scary

A locked sorority house door. :incel:

i'm scared of snakes.