Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some things that worsen balding vs things that fight against it.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
List all of them.

Get informative and in depth if you can.

Nothing & nothing

excessive cooming
creatine
DHTmaxxing
low protein
low calories

that’s all I can think of rn that have an effect

excessive cooming

FIIIII

I think i'm safe there.
DHTmaxxing

I'm not DHTmaxxing but i think my DHT is high because i have gotten hairier these past 4 months.
low protein

Yea i've heard of that as well.

low calories

Ok that makes sense.

that’s all I can think of rn that have an effect

Thanks.

List all of them.

Get informative and in depth if you can.
Im not bald and never experienced the brutality of it but mind telling me why you cant simply wigmaxx? You can wash them regularly at night and its not like you can't get a good fuck out of some whore out of a quick hairmaxx

Severe lack of some nutrients can cause some hair loss, but it's an extreme and unlikely situation. Some medications can also cause hair loss.
As for limiting hair loss, the good old finasteride is the best, coupled with minoxidil. You can also replace finasteride with serenoa if you don't want to risk side effects and/or you don't want to go to a doctor to get a prescription. It's way less effective though.