Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are some recommended copes to begin wasting time?

future185htnrice

future185htnrice

Recruit
★★
It's in the title lol I want something to do since I have so much time on my hands. preferably below 500$

vidya

get pc or console

torrent games

enjoy

vidya

get pc or console

torrent games

enjoy
what is vidya? I googled it and I got some YouTuber, googled it again on reddit and it's just video games?

okay on pc I really wish I knew what to buy tho, im lazy I'd pick a prebuilt but all the pc's ive bought in my life have been overpriced and suck, currently use a MacBook Air JFL

had to google torrent too, seems risky.

anyways thanks for the suggestions.

It's in the title lol I want something to do since I have so much time on my hands. preferably below 500$
Edit Wikipedia
Extremely stimulating cope for autists .
@DarkStarDown try this

what is vidya? I googled it and I got some YouTuber, googled it again on reddit and it's just video games?

okay on pc I really wish I knew what to buy tho, im lazy I'd pick a prebuilt but all the pc's ive bought in my life have been overpriced and suck, currently use a MacBook Air JFL

Vidya=video games

It does mean video games

Edit Wikipedia
@DarkStarDown try this
holy shit that sounds so fun, I just opened the tab for it apparently it tracks ur ip address if u dont have an account guess ill just use a vpn

if u dont have an account
Create an account, make sure to read every policy and guidelines before hand, so you don't get blocked. Don't add copyrighted content. And don't create any other accounts , if you do mention it on your userpage that's about it.

Create an account, make sure to read every policy and guidelines before hand, so you don't get blocked. Don't add copyrighted content. And don't create any other accounts , if you do mention it on your userpage that's about it.
why not just vpn and no account?

how far can I go with editing? I want to put some misinfo but not insane, like I was thinking of editing it so Joe Biden is jewish JFL
You'll get blocked for being a " vandalism account only"

Also read some comics and manga.

they'll have my ip regardless of account? cause if not I can just spam new emails
Only Checkusers (editors with special privileges) can see your IP . Yes they'll have your IP logged for 3 months if they perform a check, if you create another account with that IP it'll get blocked when they check your new account . (Doesn't happen unless someone suspects you to be socking and reports you).

Well, One Piece has one thousand something episodes...

Well, One Piece has one thousand something episodes...
I've watched up to 2021 up until oden saga, was insanely boring. but yea maybe ill pick it back up bro thanks for the suggestion.

I've watched up to 2021 up until oden saga, was insanely boring. but yea maybe ill pick it back up bro thanks for the suggestion.
I've only ever watched One Piece when it came on TV, but I never bothered committing to watching it lol.

The only episode I could remember is when they got with the Chef guy, Hawk swords guy, or whatever. I can't remember.

Buy Transformers

Edit Wikipedia
@DarkStarDown try this
Kek thanks; I might edit some certain pages concerning a certain "6 million" statistic. :feelsLSD:

Do some puzzles.