Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some racial slurs that are just so dumb they’re funny?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Like some of these racial slurs are just so fucking retarded that’s it’s funny. The most laughable one for me is “moon cricket” lmfao.

Niggerfaggot

Like some of these racial slurs are just so fucking retarded that’s it’s funny. The most laughable one for me is “moon cricket” lmfao.
Dont know too many

porch monkey

I was fighting with some nigger in the comments section years ago during the height of the youtube race war and at one point in our trading of viscious racial insults towards eachother this goofy coon blurted out the funniest shit I’ve ever heard of a racial nature in regards to my own race if for no other reason than what the coon said was so utterly random and ridiculous!

This coon came up with some kind of sentence the exact wording of I forget but it probably went something like this...

“Well at least we dirty niggers are bigger and better than you little snowballs will ever be!”

Hahaha, what a goofy coon!

“Snowballs”?

LOL, oh coon how the memory of your random ridiculousness has made me laugh through the years...

Anyway bro’s just to clarify I’m pretty sure the coon wasn’t making a testicles reference joke with this wacky off the wall word/phrase of his.

It was quite simply the only thing this tiny brained, small minded simian could come up with in the moment to call the white race out of pure nigger desperation.

The nigger knew he just had to think of something, ANYTHING in order to counter me a.k.a “Evil Whitey” with and to his coon credit, counter me, he did!

wtf does a zipperhead even mean LMAO
I don’t have a clue in hell. That’s what makes it kinda amusing, but I haven’t heard anyone say it in a long time. It is something you used to call rice.

Greaseball is funny.

Churka, gook, dothead and honky sound funny.

Don’t know lol