Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some nerfs you suffer from besides being ugly and short?

Izaya

Izaya

Foids owe me sex
★★★
My biggest would be Asperger's that has fucked up my social skills beyond recovery; even trying to walk up to people makes me panic. Other minor issues would be difficulty with hearing and finding stuff. For years growing up, I was yelled at for not hearing and seeing properly it just
makes me feel extremely stupid at times when someone asks me to find something i can’t hear or find whatever they asked for. This shit happens almost every time i’m in this sort of situation which makes it even worse, nothing I can do about it at this point.

Last edited:
Aspergers with comorbid Bipolar disorder mixed with some good ol childhood trauma

I wish mental illness was considered a valid for assisted sewer slide. I wouldnt wish this fate on my worst enemy

My voice is fucks, I mumble even though I don't mean to.
Socially awkward/stunted but not spergzoid levels. Just enough to seem retarded.

Myopia, GERD, sinus issues and constant neck and head pain

Being Autistic, possibly with OCD as well.

Other mental issues caused and/or exaggerated by Inceldom.

My biggest would be Asperger's that has fucked up my social skills beyond recovery; even trying to walk up to people makes me panic. Other minor issues would be difficulty with hearing and finding stuff. For years growing up, I was yelled at for not hearing and seeing properly it just
makes me feel extremely stupid at times when someone asks me to find something i can’t hear or find whatever they asked for. This shit happens almost every time i’m in this sort of situation which makes it even worse, nothing I can do about it at this point.
I got aspergers and essential tremors

Voice disorder, balanitis, small dick, old, fat, depressed, cellulite, stretch marks, loose skin, spider veins. It's o0o0oover.

4 inch dick
ptosis
small wrists
crooked jaw
uneven teeth i look like im in pain when i smile
bad facial hair density/peach fuzz
big forehead
weird shaped skull
stretch marks due to sudden bloatmaxxing
scoliosis not too severe but definitely noticeable
neck pain
back acne\
receding hairline

Last edited:
Eds
Caveman face
Poor facial hair growth
Scoliosis
Micropenis
Sternum is deformed
Gout
Gallstones
Kidney stones
Sciatica
Pbd
Schizoaffcetive disorder

Receding hairline.
Small wrists/being thin. Wouldnt matter if i were tall though. Foids love lanky tallfags

Can't even talk about them cause I don't like to think about them

Grew up in Poverty
Shit upbringing
Never achieved childhood milestones
ASD
Schizoid
OCD
Certain other chronic health issues

Quadroon
Fat
Autistic
ADHD
Possibly have BPD
Possibly Sociopathic

Autism, horrible voice.

dick size low iq

Well, being poor.

I have many problems.
Everything from small dick to scoliosis to schizophrenia.

But, if I had a lot of money, none of it would matter.
Hugh Hefner proved the power of money over foids.