Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some jobs that you could recommend for incels like us?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
10d 3h 59m
I quit studying but my money only lasts until end of next year so i need a new job. Any recommendations?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
45m
You can try working as a:
Janitor, full time burger flipper at Wendy's, Walmart greeter/push carts, landscaper, construction laborer

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Lol I can't even get a job at retail or fast food...

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
1h 3m
I have a job that is a combination of IT and writing drivers for hardware. Other than the pay being kind of shitty for my education (masters in electrical engineering) and being tedious, repetitive at times, it's a good and not too difficult job. All my coworkers are either foreigners or autists. It's kind of surreal being in an environment where I'm not way more autistic than everyone else.

V

voltbhtbf

Greycel
Voice recording marketplace?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
45m
incel4life said:
I have a job that is a combination of IT and writing drivers for hardware. Other than the pay being kind of shitty for my education (masters in electrical engineering) and being tedious, repetitive at times, it's a good and not too difficult job. All my coworkers are either foreigners or autists. It's kind of surreal being in an environment where I'm not way more autistic than everyone else.

Physicists are taking our jobs

D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
16m
Something with very little interaction with other people. I remember a post from reddit where some women got a man fired for being "too quiet" and "creepy". He was a generic loner and they bitched about him ruining his livelihood. The vast majority of cackling cunts on Reddit celebrated this. Just another reason femoids shouldn't be allowed in the work place.

DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
Dingus_Incel said:
Something with very little interaction with other people. I remember a post from reddit where some women got a man fired for being "too quiet" and "creepy". He was a generic loner and they bitched about him ruining his livelihood. The vast majority of cackling cunts on Reddit celebrated this. Just another reason femoids shouldn't be allowed in the work place.

This has to be a joke... "creepy" HAHAHAHHAHA. They always manage to misspell ugly. And quiet? If it was a Chad, the only complain would've been if he didn't want to fuck their sorry asses (which is entirely plausible given the usual appareance of the 'oppressed').

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
J

JovanD

Banned
-
1h 28m
Freelancer.com
If you wanna be creative proffessinal you can find all the software and tutorial at forum.cgpersia.com

I

incel

Banned
-
4d 14h 38m
military

or deal drugs

CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Night shift security guard

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Night-shift work. Part-time is tolerable.

I stay the fuck away from retail and customer service. I have a phobia of phones and am pretty much unemployable. Not too many jobs are solitary or don't require you to speak much, sadly.

In the old days, before (((globalism))) I might have been happy working in a factory or doing an office job without having to answer a phone all the time. Modern jobs are mostly shit for asocial misanthropes and most employers cannot forgive us for not being people-persons.

Deleted member 1499

Deleted member 1499

Self-banned
-
36m
Security guard.