Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some Incel music genres or individual musicians/bands?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
I would say Hard Rock is chad music while Metal is more for incels, atleast what I saw so far.

i wou
I would say Hard Rock is chad music while Metal is more for incels, atleast what I saw so far.

i would say black metal is the perfect incel music, its full of rage, nihilism, brutality or sadness (if you want depressive black metal)

TURN THAT SADNESS INTO HATE

i wou

i would say black metal is the perfect incel music, its full of rage, nihilism, brutality or sadness (if you want depressive black metal)

TURN THAT SADNESS INTO HATE

Not sure if this is even Black Metal but still

Depressive Suicidal Black Metal, Death Metal and Incelcore are all good picks.

Not sure if this is even Black Metal but still

yes this is also black metal, there are a ton of subgenres inside black metal, this one is ambient/atmospheric/folk/nature focused black metal, can be really nice but i prefer the brutality of black metal mixed with death metal, makes me feel strong

Vaporwave/synthwave is pretty obscure and i find myself liking it a lot

goregrind obviously. foids hate it and goregrind artists make songs about butchering foids all the time

Breakcore, obscure dubstep, neofolk

If it is in a major key and is uncomplicated, it's for Chad.

If it's in a minor key and is strenuous, it's for people who need to release their pent up demons.

When i was growing up, this was Chad music:

While i listened to this:

metal is the incel genre

Among other things, personally I prefer girly pop. It took a role in my blackpilling.

metal is the incel genre

It has the correct mixture between anger and sadness. To be honest i kinda feel sorry for youngcels, since the copes we had were better.

To be honest i kinda feel sorry for youngcels, since the copes we had were better.
Nothing stops them from listening to old music. They have all the copes we had and more

Nothing stops them from listening to old music. They have all the copes we had and more

I don't think kids have much of a choice about the stuff they are exposed to when growing up. I remember my father introducing me to the music of his generation, like Pink Floyd, and while i liked it i still gravitated towards what was "current" at the time, at least among the people i frequented, which was metal.

Then again, back then music wasn't as easy to discover and share. With the internet maybe it's different now.

Psychodelia, Neo-Psychodelia, Blues, Jazz, Jazz-Fusion, Progressive Rock, and Shoegaze have the weakest chins in music.

Blues is actually a good example, because it's supposed to be a music borne out of suffering but 99% of it is cheerful and uplifting, so i could never listen to it. Only guy i liked was Magic Sam and he died after just one album:

I do like jazz though, whether it's uplifting or not, but that's because i'm an autistic braniac.

Death metal, shoe gaze, and dark wave are incel music id say .... basically angry and/or sad music

Chads like top 40 shit, edm, hip hop, and ooga-ooga-jungle-modern-fertility dance shit

If it is in a major key and is uncomplicated, it's for Chad.

If it's in a minor key and is strenuous, it's for people who need to release their pent up demons.

When i was growing up, this was Chad music:

While i listened to this:

Thats what I mean when I say "Hard Rock is for chad, metal is for Incels"

Most black metal, depressive metal, drone, drone metal, ambient, horror core. My pfp is another one. General vibes of
, ,
Right now rap normshits are ripping off it's aesthetics though

Last edited:
Guy was not an incel, but i think he had the same kind of soul because i responded to him music instantly, where as most jazz felt alien to my European sensibilities the first time i tried it:

I actually get chills for the solo here just like i do with Beethoven. Guess affinity of spirit overcomes race. You blackcels should return to this kinda of music, you had a good thing going i don't know why you gave it up.

Also love the solo here, just cuts to my soul:

Last edited:
This soundtrack

Classical music, metal, jazz, ambient, psytrance, synthwave, visual kei

some examples, no normie will listen to this in its free time

Metal is the obvious one, also Nasheeds because they're ethnic.

sad boy rap talks about stuff incels go through e.g. anxiety and depression, and yet all the people who make it are normie to attractive that party, have sex, and never experience anything that they talk about.

anime openings