Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some incel friendly jobs?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
construction work

deep-sea fisherman

logger

Crime scene cleaner

Night time janitor

construction work

deep-sea fisherman

logger
How is construction work incel friendly? Wont you be forced to work with well built tall low class chads?

no one in construction is a chad
Ashton Kutcher and Tom Welling both worked as construction workers before being recruited as models.

high iqcels probably already bitcoin millionaires or monetizing online or programming

Programming job (like software engineering and shit).

Pros: A truecel job. You will be surrounded by rice and curries. Pays good.
Cons: Continuously getting IQ-mogged by peers. But at least better than getting mogged by chads.

Definitely not anything related to kitchen work unless you wanna be shit on.

maybe solitary warehouse jobs

maybe solitary warehouse jobs
This is something I'm trying to go for right now.

What about trade skill jobs? Anyone know if those are good for incels, and which ones specifically?

This is something I'm trying to go for right now.

What about trade skill jobs? Anyone know if those are good for incels, and which ones specifically?

In a service trade you have to go in people’s homes so you’re dealing with the public. Maybe welding would be a good option

In a service trade you have to go in people’s homes so you’re dealing with the public.
I never considered that. Maybe I will look into welding, I don't know.

Right now i'm currently going into truck driving as that seems very incel friendly. But honestly, the more i hear about the industry, the more i'm regretting my decision.
construction work

deep-sea fisherman

logger

Notice how most incel friendly jobs that pay well are jobs that have higher chances of death. You can't win.

Logging is the life tbh. Lots of employment opportunities in comfy locations like Colorado and Wyoming.