Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some good PRO-war and PRO-fascism movies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I am a fascist and I support all wars. What are some movies that glorify fascism and also glorify killing and death? Seems like every war movie I watch has some gay moral message to it.

RebelUltrasNew2.png

Starship Troopers.

Starship Troopers.
Starship Troopers is a disgrace. The novel was extremely PRO-fascism but the movie was made by a bunch of faggots and they made it a shitty parody that mocks fascism.

Full metal jacket

Nigga you have bad taste
Full Metal Jacket is a ANTI-war movie. Also they kill numerous men throughout the movie and they only feel bad when they have to kill that stupid cunt at the end. It would have been a funny ending if they lit her on fire instead of mercy killing her. That would be the morally good thing to do anyways.

Full Metal Jacket is a ANTI-war movie. Also they kill numerous men throughout the movie and they only feel bad when they have to kill that stupid cunt at the end. It would have been a funny ending if they lit her on fire instead of mercy killing her. That would be the morally good thing to do anyways.
I haven't watched it in a while, all I remember was the fat guy going ER which was hilarious. Shame they spared a roastie

Blackhawk Down, To Hell and Back, We Were Soldiers, All Quiet on The Western Front,