Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What are some good mobile games?

YoungCurryCell

YoungCurryCell

Godcel
★★★★
Getting a new phone soon. Need some recommendations on some addictive mobile games I can cope with.

Try osrs mobile

Yes, that exists

I wanna know this too

Play vainglory and pixel dungeon games

Tetris is good fun too. Helps me relax.

ded srs

Download a GBA or an SNES emulator

I dont have time to play games bro

I play Golf Clash on my mobile all the time when I'm with normies :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Yes, that exists
> r/ofcoursethatsathing

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.