Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some good jobs for incels like us?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Would be good if it's also rather paid good than minimum wage

Night shift-work. Part-time work.

Although I am trying to find something tolerable to do and local, which is proving very difficult for me. I can't deal with customers or phones, which makes me pretty much unemployable in this shitty age of wall-to-wall people-jobs. Anything that was behind the scenes has been sent abroad or merged into larger responsibilities. Fuck globalism.

grayjedi90 said:
Would be good if it's also rather paid good than minimum wage

i only get minimum wage but i get to monitor security cameras part time during 9pm-5am, first couple hours is the worst, having to walk around a large area make sure everything is locked but the rest of the night is watching cameras and i pull up youtube and watch videos to keep me awake so its pretty easy and i don't have to talk to anyone since i'm entirely by myself at the location

janitor job also not bad, don't have to really talk to anyone and if you clean multiple places alone in the morning i've heard you can make a decent amount

The perfect job would be a job that offers you an unsuspicious middle-class lifestyle ("Give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me." - Proverbs 30:8) and requires you to work all alone, in complete loneliness and anonymity. Sadly, such a job does not exist, and if it would, I wouldn't get it, anyway. Maybe there once was a very brief period of time where you could actually make a reasonable amount of money with being a truck driver in the US, but that's definitely over now.

Data Entry. It's what I do and it's perfect for me besides not paying quite as much as I would like.

In a totalitarian society such as ours, slowly but steadily turning into a dictatorship, working-class jobs would actually be better. Sadly, you can hardly make any money with them and this will only get worse in the near future. And forget about having a pension then once you retire, let alone enough money to get proper healthcare once you're older ... or just need to fix your teeth or something.

Could you be a twitch streamer as an incel but not show your face, wear a mask or entire body covering outfit all the time?  That would probably perk up normies detective levels more to find out who you are so they can harass and bully you

ok found answer

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW3gayaTyVw[/video]

Just be a scientist, you can choose to work in total seclusion