Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some good copes to get into?

Zoomercel1488

Zoomercel1488

retarded faggot
Most of the time I'm on vidya, or just wandering aimlessly in my house, I need something new to waste my time on. Can you help a brocel out?

Have you thought about drinking and gambling. It's a great past time and can make you millions of dollars

Drinking is much more fun and affordable if you make it yourself

Have you thought about drinking and gambling. It's a great past time and can make you millions of dollars
I've got like .48 cents in my bank account i can't afford any of that :cryfeels:

Most of the time I'm on vidya, or just wandering aimlessly in my house, I need something new to waste my time on. Can you help a brocel out?
i like to play tcgs in real life, i spent the whole day there, distracting my mind, meeting strangers and joking. then i go back home at night, and i spend a few minutes watching old movies or old cartoons, or reading books/comic books, or just playing tcgs in my computer or console, maybe a few minutes playing some bethesda game till I fall asleep

this is an alternative to drugs and online video games.
also provides you with a some companionship in real life and human warmth

Last edited:
Staying connected to internet for too long ( even playing game now ) makes me stressed out
So good copes: Gym, reading, avoiding tech in general, if possible, go to a library, it is a social space but people do go there to talk so i think it is a good place for lonners don´t feel so alone

Here’s some of my copes that have been slightly been helping

1.marijuana/alchohol usually this is good for media consumption if you want to feel that certain song hit you harder and it sounds enjoyable like it did the first time or if you wanna enjoy the movie you watched but its a gazillion times more better same thing with vidya games

2 gym now the gym is good but you’re gonna hit a certain point where you wont wanna go either because youre making no gains or youre just lazy and depressed (2nd ones me lol) but working out especially if you worked out hard it releases a good amount of serotonin for me atleast and i know i did something productive with my life and if you also wanna strengthmog people you can do that too height helps alot with it as well

3 food coping i dont reccomend you do this because eating slop for a month straight isnt good for your health but if you want to go at it mang

4 sleeping now this is where i’m at i sleep more and more because of how bored i get with life sometimes been napping alot for the past two weeks and i get pretty cool dreams i think im doing dreamaxxing more tbh

5xhadfishing if youre feeling lonely and wanna have some fun with foids you can chadfish ajd talk to them maybe call them if youre voice isnt too weird and you can have e sex with them

6 cleaning i like cleaning alot i just like my shit organized so i’ll usually clean my room and restroom alot because i just like having my stuff clean i maybe have ocd

And thats what i do to cope

Staying connected to internet for too long ( even playing game now ) makes me stressed out
me too
when i start the youtube app for the first time in the day i feel overwhelmed. i always prefer to avoid it and do something else
I mostly use it to get updated on the latest news.

me too
when i start the youtube app for the first time in the day i feel overwhelmed. i always prefer to avoid it and do something else
I mostly use it to get updated on the latest news.
We really have to avoid using the phone as the first thing.
This is killing us, it makes us anxious and destroys our imagination. It is impossible not to feel like failure when we compare ourselfs to people with totally different lifes.

Play Call of duty in real life and try get a nuke