Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are normies going to say about the new school shooter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
I already saw some twitter screenshots of normies calling him incel even though he had decent facial structure and forward grown mandible, they can't put the blame on straight white men this time because he was ethnic and not only that but he was also a literal tranny. I'm really curious to see what they're going to say about this, I think they're going to try really hard to sweep this one under the rug.

I also think some foids are going to start praising him even though he's a literal faggot just because of his forward grown maxilla and mandible.

he was tranny

also the normies will be like "its terrible oh my god those poor kids no one gave a fuck about!"

Bruh normies are gynocentric retards
What to expect from them

don't know don't care, and it's not even ironic at all this time

maybe they will just agree this tranny business was all a mistake and that women are culpable for causing the emotional damage to boys that turns them gay?

They will say Anti gun law bullshit but won't comment anything about tranny shooter

Anti-gun and anti-male shit, like usual, "men are so violent!1!1"
Imagine the murder rates if foids weren't completely incompetent at committing crimes.

Anti-gun and anti-male shit, like usual, "men are so violent!1!1"
Imagine the murder rates if foids weren't completely incompetent at committing crimes.
It's going to be funny seeing normalfags calling him evil because he's male even though he identified himself as a woman.

normies are piece of shit if they had any inclination towards well being of society, shootouts wouldn't happen in the first place.

Imagine a world where all trannies go ER :owo:

He was a cross dresser. They also can't blame Whites this time because He was a mestizo. He looked like a Chadlite.
They will probably just call for more anti gun laws.

it will be buried quickly since he was a degenerate