Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are my chances of getting a high paying job if I go to college?

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
I live inprobably the worst state in the us, West Virginia, I don’t think there’s any computer science jobs near me but I want to be a computer programmer what are my chances?

I live inprobably the worst state in the us, West Virginia, I don’t think there’s any computer science jobs near me but I want to be a computer programmer what are my chances?
better to take $10 courses on Udemy,
but you'll need to network once your decent enough at coding

High if you study STEM and can larp as an NT to pass interviews

Definitely gotta leave WV though, there's practically no jobs there :feelsjuice:

You can try for a remote gig though, do some research on the market before you enroll in a program
Also I don’t want to waste my time and money to get a worthless degree
better to take $10 courses on Udemy,
but you'll need to network once your decent enough at coding
Fuck I hate talking to normies

Also I don’t want to waste my time and money to get a worthless degree
Study math and stats in uni and take online programming courses. Don't waste your money on a computer science degree these days. Once you cover the math and algorithms courses, which you can take as electives in most math programs, the rest (operating systems, databases, web dev) you can learn on your own.

top + STEM maybe only hope for incels

Study Python for a week or so to learn the basics of coding. Grind leetcode 8 hours every day for 2-3 months. Lie on your resume saying you completed a coding boot camp. Apply for remote jobs in tech cities.

Last edited:
High if you study STEM and can larp as an NT to pass interviews

Definitely gotta leave WV though, there's practically no jobs there :feelsjuice:

You can try for a remote gig though, do some research on the market before you enroll in a program
when i mean STEM i dont mean physics, math, chemistry ... crappy degrees
EE, CS and med school is the way to go

Last edited:
study cs and become next mark zukerburg

Depends on how tall you are
taller men make more than shorter men

when i mean STEM i dont mean physics, math, chemistry ... crappy degrees
EE, CS and med school is the way to go
what-did-you-just-say-vern.gif