Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are curry women like irl? I never met one close, only seen from distance

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Do they really stink? Most of them are ugly? What about upbringing and traditions?

Disgusting smells arise from them and they have disgusting greasy moustsches

the ones in the west are hellbent on killing white women to secure white chad for themselves

dr-problematic said:
Do they really stink? Most of them are ugly? What about upbringing and traditions?

The guy below is coping, curry women are goddess of fine flesh that you or me won't ever be able to get our dick wet inside of.

To summarize indian women they basically want to be superior to white women by playing the morality card even though they're just as hypergamous as white women

curry succubi are the ugliest creatures on this planet

oblivioncel said:
curry succubi are the ugliest creatures on this planet

t. rejected by a curry

Not all but I've definitely met a few who smell bad. Most of them are pretty ugly with too much excess facial hair, a few decent looking ones here and there though. They are whores, just like every other female.

hindustan_zindabad said:
t. rejected by a curry

no, not really. i'd even prefer a fat white woman over a curry succubus

oblivioncel said:
no, not really. i'd even prefer a fat white woman over a curry succubus

>prefer
volcels need to leave this sub

hindustan_zindabad said:
>prefer
volcels need to leave this sub

you're a brainlet, everyone has preferences. would you prefer to get laid with a victoria secret model or with an average 7\10 femgroid? of course you'd choose the former, but that doesn't mean that you wouldn't fuck the latter as well

oblivioncel said:
you're a brainlet, everyone has preferences. would you prefer to get laid with a victoria secret model or with an average 7\10 femgroid? of course you'd choose the former, but that doesn't mean that you wouldn't fuck the latter as well

Stop going on a tangent. Stop using buzzwords like brainlet to fit in, you just fucking exposed yourself as a volcel faggot. leave this forum and go to /r/FA if you want to whine about preferences. You'll fit right in with the entitled femoids who whine about their chad preference

YOU are a volcel. LEAVE

hindustan_zindabad said:
Stop going on a tangent. Stop using buzzwords like brainlet to fit in, you just fucking exposed yourself as a volcel faggot. leave this forum and go to /r/FA if you want to whine about preferences. You'll fit right in with the entitled femoids who whine about their chad preference

YOU are a volcel. LEAVE

no, i've exposed myself as an incel with a decent aesthetic taste. i know i cannot get laid IRL, but at least in my fantasies i allow myself to indulge in intercourses with qt succubi instead of ugly curry femgroids

oblivioncel said:
no, i've exposed myself as an incel with a decent aesthetic taste. i know i cannot get laid IRL, but at least in my fantasies i allow myself to indulge in intercourses with qt succubi instead of ugly curry femgroids

YOU ARE A VOLCEL

hindustan_zindabad said:
YOU ARE A VOLCEL

do you masturbate thinking about heinous curry femgroids? if not, you're a volcel

oblivioncel said:
do you masturbate thinking about heinous curry femgroids? if not, you're a volcel

jfl at you I bet you're some lookism faggot, your ban is coming soon dipshit sit tight

hindustan_zindabad said:
jfl at you I bet you're some lookism faggot, your ban is coming soon dipshit sit tight

calm your autism, brainlet

oblivioncel said:
calm your autism, brainlet

dumb newfag random, no1 cares what you think

hindustan_zindabad said:
dumb newfag random, no1 cares what you think

t. brainlet who literally just had a tantrum because i've expressed an aesthetic preference

oblivioncel said:
t. brainlet who literally just had a tantrum because i've expressed an aesthetic preference

preference and incel don't belong together, keep fucking digging your grave mods will ban you when they see ur bullshit

hindustan_zindabad said:
preference and incel don't belong together, keep fucking digging your grave mods will ban you when they see ur bullshit

again, you're dodging the question. do you masturbate thinking about curry femoids or qt models?

It depends how curry they are i suppose. Depending on where they come from the subcontinent they can be dark and short from the south to taller and lighter skinned from the north around Punjab where the Aryan invasions were they look almost half white some of them. Certainly average curry women have more body hair than white women. I think some Indian people do smell a bit because they eat so much curry - the whole reason they add so much spice to stuff is because its basically a way to choke down rotting meat. Although i actually know quite a few Punjabi Indians who have been in the UK a while or who are 2nd/3rd gen immigrants who don't even eat curry all that much.

Two observations about curry women. Really domineering, controlling and emotionally unstable. Much more so than most white women. Probably bested only by black women from the "hood". The other thing about them is they are TERRIBLE drivers. They cannot drive for shit. Worse than any other women or racial group except maybe for Arab men.

cons:

1. most of them smell like shit
2. most of them are hairy as fuck
3. extremely few of them are beautiful
4. almost all southern currybitches look like ogre
5. all other possible traits of a typical white femoid

pros:

1. they don't bald like white/asian femoid while they age

chudur-budur said:
cons:

1. most of them smell like shit
2. most of them are hairy as fuck
3. extremely few of them are beautiful
4. almost all southern currybitches look like ogre
5. all other possible traits of a typical white femoid

pros:

1. they don't bald like white/asian femoid while they age

this so much

I'm not Indian, but black...

Most of the ones meet are the self-hating ones (also the ones that think their above everyone) and there was one that tried getting me fired at my old job place a few years ago...

They think they're godesses. Stuck up cunts who deserved to be smacked across the face. Indian men are too beta and feminine to put them in their place though.

The ones in the West are self hating and race traitor bitches who try their best to be like white girls, just like Asian femoids.

Lestat said:
the ones in the west are hellbent on killing white women to secure white chad for themselves

They won't get white Chad. The best they can hope for is some beta white dork. White chad will literally fuck anything else before lowering himself to some ugly curry female.

oblivioncel said:
again, you're dodging the question. do you masturbate thinking about curry femoids or qt models?

Holy shit you absolutely destroyed that guy. I'm in awe, no joke.

Framecel222 said:
oblivioncel said:

Pajeet needs to go back.

Lestat said:

Meanwhile, a lot of ethnic men are hellbent on killing white men to secure white stacies for themselves.
Whites have such an unbelievably high SMV...

Most women are just slightly altered copies of each other in terms of personalities interests and preferences as for their looks they are uglier on average than white and asian females.

Red Shambhala said:
Meanwhile, a lot of ethnic men are hellbent on killing white men to secure white stacies for themselves.

In Germany, it is not like that. Most of non-white people are muslim, and it is forbidden for a devout muslim woman to be with a non-muslim, so they are not available. For muslim men it is not advised but not forbidden to marry a German kufar girl.

NegroKing said:
Pajeet needs to go back.

Pajeet needs to do a shit in the toilet and not in the street first.

Framecel222 said:

glad to have made my first humble contribution to the community. pajeets are often times a serious threat to the prosperity of a digital community, they should not be underestimated

Red Shambhala said:
Lestat said:
As an ethnic, I probably agree with you.

Erenor said:
In Germany, it is not like that. Most of non-white people are muslim, and it is forbidden for a devout muslim woman to be with a non-muslim, so they are not available. For muslim men it is not advised but not forbidden to marry a German kufar girl.

Muslim men are allowed to marry people of the book Christian and Jewish women, however I see a lot of them put effort into converting which isn't necessary, tbh.