Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are autistic women like?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
Are autistic women the closest to communicate to someone retarded like me?
Autistics tend to have a fixation on a certain subject or area of knowledge, and since I'm a comic book aficionado I might find an autistic woman who also likes comics, right. When I say comics I don't mean generic shit like shounen or superheroes.
They're different?:feelshehe:

Like all other foids. AWALT

No. They're as incompetent as the average hole, except they require more hand-holding.

Tutorial Mode --> Cheat Mode

"Autistic" foids are just like any other hole but with an even greater need for attention and to pretend to be a special snowflake

Autistics tend to have a fixation on a certain subject or area of knowledge, and since I'm a comic book aficionado I might find an autistic woman who also likes comics, right.
yeah they're focused on fucking a chad

"Autistic" foids are just like any other hole but with an even greater need for attention and to pretend to be a special snowflake
I know that autism has several levels. I say that because many claim to have adhd these days.
I refer to those who are actually autistic to an average degree, although I am not autistic (I think), I am extremely potato and retarded low iq, but I sound intelligent when I speak on a single subject in expecific that I have a fixation on. :feelswhere:

they act "goofy" and play the occasional video game

They can still get someone above their league when Chad goes dumpster diving on a drunken Saturday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back