Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What anime should I watch? (3 choices.)

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I just got up to date with onepiece yesterday and I want something else to watch. Here are my 3 that I'm considering.

JoJo's bizarre adventure
Naruto
Dragonball

Dragon Ball but only the first season when Goku is a child. DBZ is just a bunch of dudes in steroids screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAH" and throwing energy balls at each other

Dragon Ball but only the first season when Goku is a child. DBZ is just a bunch of dudes in steroids screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAH" and throwing energy balls at each other
Cope

they all suck dick

JoJo, easily. Each part is short, and self contained, so you can finish one, take a break, and come back once in a while. Be cool if ya caught up in time for the part 5 hype, too. Great show.
The other two have thousands of episodes that will take you years to finish, JFL.

Naruto of course

Gabriel DropOut best anime tbhtbh

jojo is shit and doesn’t get good until part 7

naruto is good until shippuden

original dragonball is good

You read 7 parts of a manga you thought was shit? :what:
Part 2 was okay part 3,4,5 made me want to suicide part 6-7 was good and can’t be bothered to read part 8. The manga was somewhat enjoyable, the animation looks worse than berserk 2016s CGI.

JoJo. It's balls to the wall stupid, but entertaining AF.

OG DB, DBZ and Super are all a nice watch. It's like 600 episodes alltogether so it's gonna last for a while

Dragonball and jojo's

naruto, dragon ball z and my hero academia.

Hunter x Hunter
This if you haven't watched it. I haven't watched Jojo or Dragonball but Naruto is like a childish version of HxH.

they all suck dick
low taste in anime lmao

They are good as fuck
I just got up to date with onepiece yesterday and I want something else to watch. Here are my 3 that I'm considering.

JoJo's bizarre adventure
Naruto
Dragonball

Watch all 3 and you are extremely behind when it comes to watching anime? I can give you tons of cope if you want my animes are pure
Quality with action and gore.

jojos bizarre adventure is fucking amazing
watch the whole thing, it won't take too long.

K-ON! is pretty great.

Prime Dragon Ball.

Haven't finished Naruto, but I'd say out of those choices Jojo and Dragon Ball

NONE. Anime promotes depressed life which isn't healthy that's why it's is for weaklings that lack testosterone.

Dragonball, then Naruto, then Jojo