Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What anime should i Cope with?

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
I know it's a cope but i have recently gotten into anime, which one do you guys recommend. I hate the childish ones without any real depth. I prefer complex ones that adults can enjoy.

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
(You have watched fate/Zero I assume? Good choice it is one of my favourites)

Also watch Fate/Stay Night Heavens Feel
movie 1

Psychopass

Darker than Black

Akagi

Kaiji

Code geaas

Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood

Samurai Champloo

jojo's bizzare adventure
neon genesis evangelion
monster musume
code geass
goldenboy
monster
detroit metal city
chobits
death note
gate jieitai kanochi nite
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
hunter x hunter 2011

just read light/web novels or manga instead of anime, anime is normie infested these days

just read light/web novels or manga instead of anime, anime is normie infested these days
this, other than a fate ufotable adaption there isn’t anything that will really catch your interest if you are looking for something dark

-Parasyte
-NHK ni Youkoso!
-Gankutsuou
-Monogatari Series
-Kara no Kyoukai
-Baccano!
-Hellsing Ultimate
-ReLIFE
-Ghost in the Shell
-Steins;Gate

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
(You have watched fate/Zero I assume? Good choice it is one of my favourites)

Also watch Fate/Stay Night Heavens Feel
movie 1

Psychopass

Darker than Black

Akagi

Kaiji

>psychopass

is this actually good? i always judge anime by the animation and it looks like typical highschool anime club bullshit

>psychopass

is this actually good? i always judge anime by the animation and it looks like typical highschool anime club bullshit
it’s really good (first season was a masterpiece) here’s the synopsis, there is nothing about Highschool romance in it:
Justice, and the enforcement of it, has changed. In the 22nd century, Japan enforces the Sibyl System, an objective means of determining the threat level of each citizen by examining their mental state for signs of criminal intent, known as their Psycho-Pass. Inspectors uphold the law by subjugating, often with lethal force, anyone harboring the slightest ill-will; alongside them are Enforcers, jaded Inspectors that have become latent criminals, granted relative freedom in exchange for carrying out the Inspectors' dirty work.

Into this world steps Akane Tsunemori, a young woman with an honest desire to uphold justice. However, as she works alongside veteran Enforcer Shinya Kougami, she soon learns that the Sibyl System's judgments are not as perfect as her fellow Inspectors assume. With everything she has known turned on its head, Akane wrestles with the question of what justice truly is, and whether it can be upheld through the use of a system that may already be corrupt.