[Media] What anime are you most looking forward to this season?

Can be ongoing or new

for me, it's shield hero.

also dororo looks decent, and mob psycho 100 will be good:)

edit: fucking slime is getting boring. i had high hopes based off the first few eposides. fukn let me down

i_a_m_i

Modcel
-
I don't see anything this season that interests me. Spring looks better. I don't watch that much seasonal anime though.

I'm behind on everything already and there's a lot of them I'll give a try but few I'll actually watch. It's like this every season.
I'll give these a go:
  • Boogiepop wa Warawanai
  • Yakusoku no Neverland
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
  • Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
  • Ueno-san wa Bukiyou
I watched ep 1 of Doukyonin wa Hiza and I liked it, mainly because one of the characters is a cat and that's cute. I'll start the season 2 of Mob Psycho 100 today, that's the one I've been looking to the most.

I'm going to be watching the Promised Neverland anime. I've read the whole manga up to the current chapter. It's pretty good
I'm behind on everything already and there's a lot of them I'll give a try but few I'll actually watch. It's like this every season.
I'll give these a go:
  • Boogiepop wa Warawanai
  • Yakusoku no Neverland
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
  • Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
  • Ueno-san wa Bukiyou
I watched ep 1 of Doukyonin wa Hiza and I liked it, mainly because one of the characters is a cat and that's cute. I'll start the season 2 of Mob Psycho 100 today, that's the one I've been looking to the most.
My brother is excited for season 2 of mob psycho, how good is it from 1 to 10?

Einon

Recruit
-
This season of Jojos is pretty good,also I'm hoping "The frogotten Neverland" anime will live up to the manga.

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
Heard Kakegurui is coming out this year. I don't watch anime but I watched this one and liked it.

Inceldo

Founder and only member of the Elite Truecel Corps
-
Why are there no Jews in anime?

They have every other ethnic group but not jews.

Inceldo

Founder and only member of the Elite Truecel Corps
-
I dont watch anime. Its for filthy homosexuals who take black dick up their ass.

BabilKrali

Dragon level disaster
-
I'm excited for this too, but it airs next season.

Also, I watched the first episode of Shield Hero today, as OP said he was looking forward to it, and I liked it. I'll probably watch the whole thing.

İ'm excited for specially one scene. I hope they make it. That infamous tae chan who is popular with girls and bullying garou. İt will be awesome.

One punch man, Dragon Ball Super(unsure if this is really coming back), Mob Psycho. Yes I am a shonentard. It is only kind of anime I enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)