Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What angers me the most, is my family refusing to hold accountability for my man-made deformity

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
Tldr......I'm a naturally good looking male with the exception of my nose that was deformed thanks to an accident in my Childhood, my parents refuse to admit their guilt for not doing something then and in my teen years.

I'm a naturally 6.5/10, but when my i suffered an crash on my nose when i was one years old, i crushed my tip in two, my parents never bothered to fix it, and de-facto stopped to grow then, since i have the typical carribean nose the final result was obvious, a 1/10 circus freak.

I'm not angry for how people reacted to me, that's just biology, but after years my mother refuse to admit that she holds any responsibility for what happened, refusing to let a surgeon fix it then and not let me get a rhinoplasty after my 16 years birthday, every day hell awaited me, everyday i got outside i always returned wanting to slit my wrists, i say all of this and she insist on blaming on "how i acted" even when i managed to get friends........How many people with "excelent personalities" will manage to last a single day on my shoes? nobody.

I'm 20 years old, and i recently get an alar reduction, my nose still look deformed but slightly more human-like, and i will get a rhinoplasty soon too, but even if i manage to recover the rest of my days, my teen years, all those years of possible girlfriends and great parties, all disappeared because my family was negligent trash, i want them to pay for it, they deserve to suffer.

Tldr......I'm a naturally good looking male with the exception of my nose that was deformed thanks to an accident in my Childhood, my parents refuse to admit their guilt for not doing something then and in my teen years.

I'm a naturally 6.5/10, but when my i suffered an crash on my nose when i was one years old, i crushed my tip in two, my parents never bothered to fix it, and de-facto stopped to grow then, since i have the typical carribean nose the final result was obvious, a 1/10 circus freak.

I'm not angry for how people reacted to me, that's just biology, but after years my mother refuse to admit that she holds any responsibility for what happened, refusing to let a surgeon fix it then and not let me get a rhinoplasty after my 16 years birthday, every day hell awaited me, everyday i got outside i always returned wanting to slit my wrists, i say all of this and she insist on blaming even when i managed to get friends........How many people with "excelent personalities" will manage to last a single day on my shoes? nobody.

I'm 20 years old, and i recently get an alar reduction, my nose still look deformed but slightly more human-like, and i will get a rhinoplasty soon too, but even if i manage to recover the rest of my days, my teen years, all those years of possible girlfriends and great parties, all disappeared because my family was negligent trash, i want them to pay for it, they deserve to suffer.
I feel the same way about my teeth. They're all fucked up and my parents refused to fix them when I was a kid, and I was too old to fix them before I realized it.

Though the parents are technically to blame in both our cases, they really can't be at the same time. They grew up in a time before feminism's touch of death hit our society, and technology made it easier to find mates. Basically, when our parents were young, it was OK if you had fucked up teeth or a fucked up nose, because women still needed men back then and they had to accept what they'd get. They can't comprehend what it's like to be a young man in the 21st century.

feminism has been coming on for 40 years hard core

40 years ago women started stealing mens jobs

So a nose deformity is your only problem? Lol. Get to the back of the line man.

On the plus side you are still young and you can get a fixable surgery. Most of us are incels because of a number of problems.

If I knew all I needed was nose surgery to get out of inceldom I would've sucked a million penises on the million man march to get it fixed.

Last edited:
What happened when you were one? It's true though, even with surgery, you will never get back all the years you missed. Anyone would understand if you never talked to your family again.

On the plus side you are still young and you can get an fixable surgery.

If he was bullied or is an autist then he isn't a fakecel

Brutal how an accident that would only take effect on your looks could ruin your entire life. Wish you the best, OP

If he was bullied or is an autist then he isn't a fakecel

Never called him a fakecel but if a nose is his only problem.. lol. Some people here need full body reconstruction.

to be fair not many plastic surgeons do anything with the nose until 18 years old when women apparently stop growing and 20 for men.

But yea i get what your saying, but my nose has been deformed from birth. Its over for me and always will be

6.5/10 is still not enough. You gotta be at least a 8/10 naturally to get foids.
A 6.5/10 would end up with <4/10 roasties and of course being cucked.
But obviously thats better than being 1/10.
And let me guess: your parents tell you how amazing it all would be if you'd smile more and be more friendly? or how you are handsome and no need rhinoplasty?

On the plus side you are still young and you can get a fixable surgery. Most of us are incels because of a number of problems.

If I knew all I needed was nose surgery to get out of inceldom I would've sucked a million penises on the million man march to get it fixed.

It was more that a deformity, it was a 0.01/10 nose, imagine a barrel shotgun nose with a 1 years old developed tip but with a bunch of nostril free bridge area, i literally made woman scream of fear in the street.

I'm poor, but i'm still working on it, i reduced my nostrils so now i look like a goat and that's a fucking improvement,

It was more that a deformity, it was a 0.01/10 nose, imagine a barrel shotgun nose with a 1 years old developed tip but with a bunch of nostril free bridge area, i literally made woman scream of fear in the street.

I'm poor, but i'm still working on it, i reduced my nostrils so now i look like a goat and that's a fucking improvement,

I never want to denounce another mans problem so I'll leave it at that I guess.

At least you have a goal in life now. Wage slave for a nose transplant.

It's insane how much parents are oblivious to the vital importance of looks

I feel for you. I also fell on my nose as a toddler and I have a scar from it, but it didn't really deform it.

Look at the bright side, if all the problem is your nose, I'm pretty sure you can fix it. Yeah, you lost your best years, which sucks hard, but at least you can still enjoy something, unlike the truecels from birth.

It's insane how much parents are oblivious to the vital importance of looks
So many people are raised by single moms and women can't comprehend lookism 100% because even an ugly girl has no problem finding a partner. Also, when they choose, it's something subconscious, I think they honestly believe the ugly guy is just not "their type" and not an objectively ugly guy for everyone.