Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What am I supposed to do

Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Menace
-
I've given up on dating
With the standards of women rising up day by day I know I've got no chance
But for the love of god, do I not deserve a couple of male friends?
Why does everyone hate me? Why does everyone assume I'm retarded?
I get extremely nervous when I'm talking to someone. I feel like I'm on the edge of a cliff. How can I overcome this? Is there a particular medicine that can help?
Or do I also have to be attractive to have a friend? If that's the case, then I'm fucked.

Wish i knew. All my friends turned out to b snakes.

I've given up on dating
I get extremely nervous when I'm talking to someone. I feel like I'm on the edge of a cliff. How can I overcome this? Is there a particular medicine that can help?
Or do I also have to be attractive to have a friend? If that's the case, then I'm fucked.
It helps if you look good but not necessary. You must try and fail a lot, until you improve at it. I had bad soial skills too, and ended up always dringing alone. Take a long time untyl i ended up kaing friend while gymceling. I still consyder myfels bad at social life but at least i can get along . (but still nervous )

just go full LDAR mode. if you have to go out for college or work whatever completely isolate yourself.

"society cant reject you if you reject it first"

Male on male friendships are pretty easy to maintain, just always keep your chin up literally and figuratively and rip em back if they rip on you. These sorts of friendships go to shit once you're considered the runt of the litter. And that's all there is to it, if you can't tolerate this because it runs too counter to your personality then you're better off not having male friends.
And never try to be the "chill guy". For gods sake that's the worst thing you can do. They'll take that as a sign of weakness very quickly and not say anything about it. Source: every past friendship I've had.

I've given up on dating
I can’t help you with the dating thing, but I’ll put my hand up to be your mate. Seriously.

tumblr_myl9ni8TgC1rl52wjo3_400.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mvgp5h58Sm1rkoa6xo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

mush-1.gif

just go full LDAR mode. if you have to go out for college or work whatever completely isolate yourself.

"society cant reject you if you reject it first"
:feelsrope: