Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What alcochol do you usually drink?

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Vodka and champaign is my main choice.

I never drank. Bad for ur liver

I have no interest.

I drink rare, but if I drink it's usually beer or vodka

Steel Reverve 40 and Schlitz tallboy every night because I'm an alcoholic. I don't drink liquor anymore because it causes me to completely give up and stop caring about things. Like completely.

beer, sake, or shochu

I mainly drink Olde English. For hard alcohol I like rum or whiskey with soda to chase it.

:feelswhat: kinda cucked
Never got drunk in my entire life either. I tried alcohol on numerous occasions, but I never liked the taste of it. Consdiering how I behave under the influence of THC I'd probably embarrass myself on alcohol.

Vodka, Whiskey & high strength beers are my go to.

Carlsberg,Samuel Adams and Modelo are usually my go-to beers

Mostly beer, vodka, cheap wine, occasionally whisky, because good whisky is expensive

Nordic mead, whiskey and cranberry, and beer, lots and lots of beer. I'll drink German light lagers, there's a particular vanilla porter from Colorado that I recently fell in love with, another raspberry ale that I really like, and a few other types. I drink every night, with or without food. It is what sustains me and keeps me going. :feelsjuice:

I never drank. Bad for ur liver
Who needs a liver if you can't get a girlfriend? Kill that organ and let it kill you, I say, fuck this gay earth. :feelsjuice:

Tequila and rum. :feelsjuice:

Fathers day combo 4   530221623100087

Last edited:
I like hipster yolo IPAs with 8% alcohol. Luv me sum hops

Vodka, makes me feel like shit

Stella is the only girl that kisses me.Sometimes I drink a little bit of wine from grandpa too.