Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What AI Art is for Human Artists is same for what Hypergamy to Incels

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Ai(Artificial Intelligence) Art aims to steal the best features of all painters and produce the best work and gain greater aesthetic pleasure.But ai don't care if they will be unemployed or not.Or how hard will be their life become....

Hypergamy is the same for incels. Encouraging women (with apps like Tinder, Instagram, advertisements, etc.) to choose higher, better(good faces,long height) mates, allows more users and short men, even normal ones, to force them to live alone. It creates a great competitive and elimination environment. Apparently in this case there will be no peace in community.

The biggest factors that cause both of these are the improving technology and the attempt to develop it until the end. We are pushed into an even more difficult life by increasing the already existing elimination order in nature. What do you think about these? They both have an incredible similarities. Unfortunately, people don't want to learn from living things to the fullest.

Last edited:
Overall we have gone too far too fast with technology. Its proven that most people arent responsible enough for soyciety to be this over-reliant on technology. We havent even begun to see or understand the consequences yet. Expect more and more technology and automation. Expect more social media and dating apps and onlyfans. Expect more hypergamy and incels until its obvious to even the most retarded and unaware people on the ground. Only then will we start to reverse this trend. After its too late...

Only then will we start to reverse this trend. After its too late...
The situation is already being reversed through demographic replacement. The liberal Stacies and Chads who get laid all the time don't have the most children. The ones who do have the most children are the ones who support traditional values, which they pass on to their children. It's only a matter of time before the situation corrects itself and the ones left on this earth will be the children of those who wanted to have children.

The situation is already being reversed through demographic replacement. The liberal Stacies and Chads who get laid all the time don't have the most children. The ones who do have the most children are the ones who support traditional values, which they pass on to their children. It's only a matter of time before the situation corrects itself and the ones left on this earth will be the children of those who wanted to have children.
They will make sure that doesnt happen by pushing abortions and poisoning the kids and young peoples minds to hate traditional values in favor of "progressive" values. :feelsclown:

They will make sure that doesnt happen by pushing abortions and poisoning the kids and young peoples minds to hate traditional values in favor of "progressive" values. :feelsclown:
You can try to brainwash kids as much as you want. People who abide by traditional values enough to refuse to change will eventually replace those who don't.

Did you catch Kira yet?

You can try to brainwash kids as much as you want. People who abide by traditional values enough to refuse to change will eventually replace those who don't.
Because that's working so well in Japan. Globalism is a poison. In 10 years I fully expect nothing to happen. Elites will continue corrupting the world and nobody will do a thing about it.
I laugh. I'm just enjoying the downfall. As corporations gain more power, soon, advertising will become an ethical concern, but nobody will stand up to it to preserve muh tradishunz, because money is what they really value.
When a soyboy is given an opportunity to have a family or buy more Marvel Funko Pops, guess which one he will choose.

Because that's working so well in Japan. Globalism is a poison. In 10 years I fully expect nothing to happen. Elites will continue corrupting the world and nobody will do a thing about it.
I laugh. I'm just enjoying the downfall. As corporations gain more power, soon, advertising will become an ethical concern, but nobody will stand up to it to preserve muh tradishunz, because money is what they really value.
When a soyboy is given an opportunity to have a family or buy more Marvel Funko Pops, guess which one he will choose.
It's only a matter of time before Japan reforms to a true Shinto society and collapses the woke structure.

It's only a matter of time before Japan reforms to a true Shinto society and collapses the woke structure.
Never gonna happen. We're going to let in 2 million refugees and flood the streets of Shibuya with half-demon mutts. Black geisha will be praised and schools will teach that loli hentai is an abomination against the Liberal God: Obama. Kids will be given tax-funded Yaoi hentai instead because their parents were too cowardly to take action.
"But if I rise up, what'll happen to my kids?"
Well, Mr. Yoshida, you're not rising up now, and some rich Jew is balls-deep inside your 10 year old daughter.
Some Japs will think they can avoid this by disconnecting from the system and living innawoods. Nigga! The system still exists! Imperialism takes over and the Liberal establishment sends drones to firebomb your house and a tranny rape squad to rape the survivors to death.

Never gonna happen. We're going to let in 2 million refugees and flood the streets of Shibuya with half-demon mutts. Black geisha will be praised and schools will teach that loli hentai is an abomination against the Liberal God: Obama. Kids will be given tax-funded Yaoi hentai instead because their parents were too cowardly to take action.
"But if I rise up, what'll happen to my kids?"
Well, Mr. Yoshida, you're not rising up now, and some rich Jew is balls-deep inside your 10 year old daughter.
Some Japs will think they can avoid this by disconnecting from the system and living innawoods. Nigga! The system still exists! Imperialism takes over and the Liberal establishment sends drones to firebomb your house and a tranny rape squad to rape the survivors to death.
Won't happen. For God works in mysterious ways. He will surely save every place from wokeism (satanism)

Won't happen. For God works in mysterious ways. He will surely save every place from wokeism (satanism)
Imagine believing in a god after seeing what (((they))) are allowed to do to children.
"But it's okay, brocel, they get to rape everyone's kids in this life, but wait until they die."

Imagine believing in a god after seeing what (((they))) are allowed to do to children.
My faith is as strong as an immovable object.
"But it's okay, brocel, they get to rape everyone's kids in this life, but wait until they die."
This life is miniscule compared to the miracle of eternal life in heaven with God.

My faith is as strong as an immovable object.

This life is miniscule compared to the miracle of eternal life in heaven with God.
I stand against kikes and what they have done to us. You are the kikes' controlled opposition. We are not the same.

I stand against kikes and what they have done to us. You are the kikes' controlled opposition. We are not the same.
Don't care + cope + GrAY

L is a psychopath that only cares about solving the most intricate cases to jerk off his brain. Weird choice to RP as.