Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What age would you set the AOC to?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date

What age would you set the AOC to?

• under 10 (tell in the thread)

• 11 - 12

• 13 - 14

• 15 - 16

• 18 or above (the cuck answer)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Title. Also, we are assuming this means worldwide Age of consent.

Nice try fbi.

i'd set it to 16, but have pedophilia be a death penalty. there needs to be more ways for subhumans to be killed. male surplus is unsustainable

i'd set it to 16, but have pedophilia be a death penalty. there needs to be more ways for subhumans to be killed. male surplus is unsustainable
You should kill ugly foids and chads instead, not other incels.

13. Foids are losing their virginity before then anyways.

You should kill ugly foids and chads instead, not other incels.
chads need to survive because "muh superios genes"

agreed on killing ugly foids, but there has to be a justifiable reason.

incels are worthless, so i don't see the point in not finding ways to legally annihilate them.

I don't think there should be one, like no minimum wage, no minimum age. Society will frown on those age differences being unacceptable as it does now, so realistically any girl that looks too young will still be protected not by law but by an angry lynching mob. People will behave better if the laws against rape are kept just as severe, or give lynchings.

There should be no specific 'age of consent', it should differ from person to person as different people develop at different rates.

Too high IQ for this world.

It's funny because they use this definition of 'adult' in crime all the time. 15 year olds can be tried as adults in murder cases for example if it's deemed that they had sufficient maturity to know what they were doing.

So according to the law, 15 year olds can be mature enough to be responsible for murdering other people, but not having consensual sex, which is far less significant of an act.

Most legal systems are mentally retarded.

Belial had the right idea

14. Italian law on that topic is perfect: https://www.brocardi.it/codice-penale/libro-secondo/titolo-xii/capo-iii/sezione-ii/art609quater.html

Gbgbgb

good luck making a law that takes into account every single person. the point of laws is to make it universal so you can't arbitrarily decide which person should or shouldn't be exempt from said laws.

The average age of foids losing their virginity

chads need to survive because "muh superios genes"
Superior genes don't mean anything except making useless whores want to fuck you more. Foids should be controlled, not us changing our genes to suit them. If you're brought up from a wealthy family and aren't bullied being raised in a good environment, then you won't need to be chad, especially in the future when there will be new surgeries to make men look like chads.
agreed on killing ugly foids, but there has to be a justifiable reason.
Any reason is justifiable to kill them, if they go for men above their looksmatch or cheat on their husbands they should be killed.
incels are worthless, so i don't see the point in not finding ways to legally annihilate them.
Cope. Blackpilled incels are smart and aren't cucks, that's very important to keep in the gene pool and is considered a superior form of genetics that can never be duplicated no matter how advanced technology gets.
the point of laws is to make it universal so you can't arbitrarily decide which person should or shouldn't be exempt from said laws.
The way they're enforced aren't fair because the cucked cops and judges always give useless whores pussy passes.

Last edited:
There should be no specific 'age of consent', it should differ from person to person as different people develop at different rates.

[Deleted original post but since I got quoted I'll repost it.]

Last edited:
16 with the stipulation that those around that range have a dating range of 2 years younger and 2 years older
To illustrate:
12 13 (14 15 16 17 18) 19 20 21

40, only a sick monster would suggest otherwise

and the woman MUST have 3 kids or else it's a felony

Normies think they have to protect young people from sex as if sex is something dangerous. This is ridiculous to me. Consensual sex should always be legal. But how do you determine if the girl genuinely wants it? That's tricky.

40, only a sick monster would suggest otherwise

and the woman MUST have 3 kids or else it's a felony

Agreed. And thus the first three men making those kids must all get incarcerated for statutory rape. Because she wasn't mature enough to consent until after she had kid #3.

Normies think they have to protect young people from sex as if sex is something dangerous. This is ridiculous to me. Consensual sex should always be legal. But how do you determine if the girl genuinely wants it? That's tricky.
It's pretty easy to tell if someone wants sex or not. Modern day foids think that they can just REVOKE their consent in the future, lmao
or if they were drunk during sex. That's not how it works

I would make any sex before the age of 21 a capital punishment for both the roastie and the man. That way I would have an easy access to both sex and euthanasia, and I would be taking a roastie with me.

Too high IQ for this world.

It's funny because they use this definition of 'adult' in crime all the time. 15 year olds can be tried as adults in murder cases for example if it's deemed that they had sufficient maturity to know what they were doing.

So according to the law, 15 year olds can be mature enough to be responsible for murdering other people, but not having consensual sex, which is far less significant of an act.

Most legal systems are mentally retarded.

This exactly.

BIG YIKES UM SWEETIE THE AOC SHOULD BE 95 YEARS OLD ANYTHING UNDER THAT IS JUST A INNOCENT BAAAAYYBEEE CHILD EWW U SICK INCEL NAZI TERRORIST I'M REPORTING THIS ! PROTECT DA KEEEDS!!!!

In my opinion first period = ready for sex, but since not all foids get their periods at the same time and some are late bloomers I'd set the AOC to 14 just to be safe.
What better way to tell that a woman is ready to have sex than nature itself?

In my opinion first period = ready for sex, but since not all foids get their periods at the same time and some are late bloomers I'd set the AOC to 14 just to be safe.
What better way to tell that a woman is ready to have sex than nature itself?
That's pretty good, but i can see how it would backfire. Many parents and girls would be faking their puberty and periods, not only to put men in jail, but to stop men from "raping" their daughters

11-12 tbh. A lot of girls become pubescent by then.

No sex before marriage law tbh

AOC should be set to 60 and anyone below that caught having sex should get the death penalty.

JFL @ cuckcels on here who want to make it even easier for Chads to get laid.

Ripe age of 70. Now that’s a real women. I am sure she would have finished developing by then

And you can only have sex after marriage which has to be arranged by the government. Everyone gets their looksmatch, sex outside marriage is illegal, adultery is illegal (death penalty), and divorce is illegal.

Last edited:
Women should never be able to consent.
Father consents to her marriage.
And a woman can only have sex under wedlock, and only with her husband. In which case, it is the husband consenting to sex, and only his consent being the one that matters.
The ancients were not stupid, and it is not a coincidence every civilization had laws for something to this general effect.

I just need 1 JB that will cure my ills.

Poe's law applies to more than half the replies to this thread.

whatever age that it is time for her to be dicked

whatever age that it is time for her to be dicked
If her age is on the clock then she’s ready for the cock

That’s a joke btw cucktears

Old enough to count...