Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age were your parents when you were born?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I guess the older they are the bigger the chance you'll be an incel.

somewhere around 28-30

Is this another :blackpill: pill?

Both were mid 20s

My parents were between 33-35

My mother was 35 and my father 45.

My mother was 34, my father was 30.

Young, didnt help me at all

My mum was 17 my dad was late 30's

My dad was 45 and my mom was 36. Their old age definitely resulted in me being incel

Early 20's. Mother was the psychotic one while my father was the more rational one. Divorced in the late 2000s, because I was 13 at the time by Texan civil law, I'm able to choose who to live with plus my father had the resources to take care of me. Good thing too because mother wasn't there, religiously insane, and dirt fuck poor. All the money went to the church, relied on the church for food while blinded by religion.

I didn't want to live that life.

Mother was 21. Dad was 25. Yet, I'm an incel.
My brother was born 11 years later, yet he's a gigachad.

42 mother,
father i dunno about the same or older

Too old. They should’ve refrained from ever having me.

Mom --> 17
Dad --> 17

Yet I am still non-NT :feelsree: I was told it was old parents that make you fucked yet here I am all fucked :reeeeee:

Mum was 29
Dad was 28

When I was born.

I am 38 this year (don't look, act or feel it) and I have no kids so go figure that life was on god mode back in their day.

My brother is younger than me and he’s a NT chad so don’t buy the age theory tbh.

26, I vaguely remember my mom's 29th birthday while we were still living with my grandmother.

Mother 30
Father 35
Its over

My dad was in his 40s, my mom was in her late 30s.

Dad: 27
Mom: 25

Mother 24
Father 19

My grandparents told me I am a failure :feelsrope:

i think around 33.

My parents were from the greatest generation. Mom, 38, father, 43. They were married 62 years. There is a reason they were called the greatest generation. If you've never met anyone from that generation, you missed out on a lot. The people my father's age were so nice. I only wish people here had parents like mine. They would do anything for me, but they couldn't make me well, and they could't get me friends.

My mother was 30, father 35.

My mom was 28 and my dad was in his 30s

they were in their early 20s

Remember some user here had a mother that was 53 when she gave birth to him, anyone remember the name of that user?

mother had me when she was fucking 40

Mom 34, dad 35

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back