Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Age Were You Most Attractive?

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
looking in the mirror nowadays I look like I aged like absolute shit, I'm only fucking 18 and look like a 40 year old divorced dad or lesbian with an insane amount of facial bloat and skin. I can't believe I actually managed to look kinda cute in some pics when I was 16 tbh, that was probably my peak and now that I realise I wasted it I feel like shit (not cope). I'm absolutely fucked into my 20s and I don't even want to fucking think about what ill look like when im 30, it's over for looksoldercels

17 now and I have been ugly my whole life since birth

Maybe now(which isn’t saying much) since I’m no longer the fat fuck that I was in my teens

Probably now since I’m the tallest I’ve been. I barely grow ever now but its something. Plus I was 100x more autistic when I was younger people would actively avoid me and ignore me and now I sort of fit in socially at least

10-12. I've gotten uglier as I've gotten older.

I'm 18 yet I look mid 20s at least

Maybe 25 ? It had to be at some point when I could grow a beard, when I was 18-21 I couldn't grow any facial hair at all JFL. My face is legit 1/10 without facial hair.

7 i still didn't have to use glasses, no acne, the only age my hair were actually decent... It's been a downfall ever since

I haven't begun my decline yet, when I do decline however I believe I likely won't last too long after that. My failo effect would gradually become so large and heavy that it would collapse in on itself and become a neutron star pewpew.

looking in the mirror nowadays I look like I aged like absolute shit, I'm only fucking 18 and look like a 40 year old divorced dad or lesbian with an insane amount of facial bloat and skin. I can't believe I actually managed to look kinda cute in some pics when I was 16 tbh, that was probably my peak and now that I realise I wasted it I feel like shit (not cope). I'm absolutely fucked into my 20s and I don't even want to fucking think about what ill look like when im 30, it's over for looksoldercels

During my teens and whole of my 20s I facially looked like a 14 year old kid JFL and I fucking hated it, now I look older and am older I would give anything to look younger, the irony.

17 was my peak I guess.

i dont know tbh

When i was a baby i guess

5, because after that I got fat, and didn't look better as I aged.

I'm 24 and my looks haven't changed much since I was 13. I'm more attractive if anything but I've gotten broken down mentally more and more which wouldn't have happened had I had a neet lifestyle without my parents but with nice parties to go to.

from 16 to 20

then it was all downhill from there

1 month to 10 months before I got cucked by tumor