Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what age is it REALLY over?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
it seems this view is different from a lot of incels so I'm wondering what you guys think. What age should you give up completely?

If you're KHHV at 25+ it's probably over

After you failed to properly develope in your puberty.

25+ for sure, speaking from a 30 year old perspective.

i think so too. but even now i feel like i will never ascend.
It's less about your actual age and more about your stats. It's just if you've made it to 25+ as a KHHV it's unlikely you'll be able to ascend from there

Past 36, its probably game over for you. Most men ascend at that age.

It's less about your actual age and more about your stats. It's just if you've made it to 25+ as a KHHV it's unlikely you'll be able to ascend from there
do i even have a chance at this height

it seems this view is different from a lot of incels so I'm wondering what you guys think. What age should you give up completely?
It's over at 40
At least at 30, you could salvage a semblance of a life
At 40, your life is over, you're age mates are preoccupied with their families with your energy levels on the decline as well as any athletic ability leaves your body unless you're an athletic marvel

If you are 19 and still a khhv it's over

If you're KHHV at 25+ it's probably over
25+ for sure, speaking from a 30 year old perspective.
I would say past college/uni it becomes significantly harder. At 25 most of my ex-classmates had long term gfs, some even have children. For perspective, the ugliest girl I've known is married and already has 3 children by 27.

At 30+ every single coworker is married, besides some trucels I've known.
Also, past 30 you are left with slim pickings, because any foid with half a brain will have settled down by now, so you are left with the worst of the worst. I'm talking about the mentally unstable and malicious, not fat and ugly.

If you haven't experienced teen love then it's already over

idk about that but the age you start realizing that THERE IS something WRONG is 18.

28. It's like a prelude to your thirties i felt it was over at that point.

Last edited:
Just pull a random number outta your ass theory