Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What age do you wish you were now?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
In this scenario, you go back to the point in time in which you say what age you were, you don't get to be that age now.

I'm thinking 4 so I can restart my life and actually make some friends.

my father ruined my life and i can't change anything about it

i'm sorry
what was the reason behind that? my dad got me circumcel'd, took my mother's money and divorced
at least she was still able to care for me
she was schizo mentally ill jehovah's witness strict overprotective mother
to put it lightly
also taught me to be unhealthy and fat, which ruined puberty doing anything good for me through my teens

In this scenario, you go back to the point in time in which you say what age you were, you don't get to be that age now.

I'm thinking 4 so I can restart my life and actually make some friends.
9 so I don't have a coomer addiction.

99 so i my death is not far away

<12, after puberty my life stopped. I didn't collect a single happy memory since then. Puberty destroyed me. Everyone grew up while I remained in the body of a child. My happiest memories were during childhood, where I had at least one good friend. That feeling was wonderful, I actually felt alive. After that hobbies (Yu-Gi-Oh, Wii-Games, etc.) stopped being socially acceptable and everyone transformed into a totally different version. Almost all of my former friends abandoned me.

A single digit age, I kinda wanna see how the world will look like in 2100

12-14, back when everything was fun

Before life began

I don’t want to live again; I just want to go back to the end of June this year so that I can live the end of my life correctly and kms on the right day. Maybe a year at most.

As close to death as possible