Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what age do you look best

he can get a Asian girlfriend easily ,why does he need a becky white foid
be in a sexless marriage with a noodle? what kind of decently reasonable man wants that shit? And then repeat the same vicious cycle if you end up having a son in the west? Fuck that shit.

and because if a becky white foid thinks you're average as an ethnic in the west, it basically means you're a Chang/Chadpreet. What a becky white foid thinks of you is the standard for western beauty.

You think I want to know what noodle in Asia thinks of me? They like the asian kpop boys that look like absolute trannies. If you think that's the epitome of what a man should look like then I have some bad fucking news for you. If a noodle said I was good looking, I need to reset my priorities, because that's a good sign that I look like an absolute faggot.

First two years, at 3 i was already ugly.

Probably the age I am now. I have a baby face so I looked too young to attract foid

I looked good at seven