Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you realize you were no longer a boy and now a man

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I realized when I graduated from high school so when I was 18 I knew at that moment that I was officially a man and no longer a boy

There is no man and boy. I am a man but without freedom and your high t i guess i’m not.

People call themselves “men” just because they hit puberty and have high t. That isn’t true

Never because i’m not even a man yet. My body hasn’t even fully matured yet due to low t.

When the new girl at the local pizza joint called me sir during sex.

Mentally a man but not physically a man.

Taking full responsibility for my life and realizing there's NOTHING to look forward to. It's not great but what the fuck else am I supposed to do. Part of being a man is finding ways to deal with how fucked up the world is.

For many, they were never truly recognized as a "man"; there was no great milestone, no bridge crossed; simply the legal age of 18 or whatever it is in their country reached and high school graduated... :feelsclown:

They remain in an indefinite state between the two, forever simmering as neither a boy or a man, but a subhuman who will never truly be recognized as an equal without wealthmaxxing/statusmaxxing. :feelsUgh:

For many, they were never truly recognized as a "man"; there was no great milestone, no bridge crossed; simply the legal age of 18 or whatever it is in their country reached and high school graduated... :feelsclown:

They remain in an indefinite state between the two, forever simmering as neither a boy or a man, but a subhuman who will never truly be recognized as an equal without wealthmaxxing/statusmaxxing. :feelsUgh:
Lel when i turned 18 i didn’t even feel like a man. My dick is broken

you can't fully make that transition without having sex

I always looked older than my age. In my teen years I got treated like an adult.

In terms of mentally feeling like a man, I would have to say around 20.

I'll realize it the day I'll have sex.
Which hasn't happened. :feelsohgod: