Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you move out of your parents home?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I was 23 when I eventually got the boot, (though I was away from 19-21 due to living in college dorms). I moved into a rented single bedroom apartment.

How bowt' u?

I didn't , i want to live on my own by i can't afford it. My plan was to move after college but , i am a wagecuck and can't afford to live alone yet. It will be harder in the future and i don't want to move and the come back.

But then immediately moved in with my working brother and have been a NEET since

I still live with my parents at 29. Yeah I said it, so fucking what! Plus, I don't have any bills to pay. Can't argue with that!

Too much pride to stay with my parents.

I was 23 when I eventually got the boot, (though I was away from 19-21 due to living in college dorms). I moved into a rented single bedroom apartment.

How bowt' u?
curious how much did u first start paying rent wise?

as a lonely fuck Its hard to move out. I don't have options to have roommates. Ill have to pay full rent which is like around $900 in any area here. Im moving out next year. (im 26 now)

I'm never leaving home to punish my parents for having me

I've been trying to get my own apartment for the past year but haven't heard anything back yet. It's hard, living on welfare and being a NEET. I'm 22 and I live with my dad.

Although I doubt it would lead to ascension, having my own place would certainly help. Right now, theoretically speaking, even if I met a girl that was willing to have sex with me, there wouldn't be anywhere for us to go.

I still live with my parents at 29. Yeah I said it, so fucking what! Plus, I don't have any bills to pay. Can't argue with that!
Did you go to college or ever wage cuck?
I've been trying to get my own apartment for the past year but haven't heard anything back yet. It's hard, living on welfare and being a NEET. I'm 22 and I live with my dad.

Although I doubt it would lead to ascension, having my own place would certainly help. Right now, theoretically speaking, even if I met a girl that was willing to have sex with me, there wouldn't be anywhere for us to go.
How the fuck do expect to get an apartment on welfare? Where do you live?

I still do, most of my uncles still live with their parents. It’s cheaper unless you think you’ll be getting femoids to take home.

Did you go to college or ever wage cuck?

I did attend a college from age 17-20. But this was a college that didn't have accommodation. You just go home at the end of the day when you finish.

Never worked! Have absolute zero interest in working any jobs.

Still there [24] and will be til the day I die as a disabled shut-in. Of course my mother hates me.

Never got the boot, but I lived by myself or with a roommate since 20

Unless you have a terrible relationship with them I don't see any reason to do it as an incel.

I'll never do it, not even when they're dead.

I moved out at 17

18, for university

Most people are still with parents or go uni and come back to parents

I'm 38 and now rent from my parents. The rental market is a fucking joke. I've read about and know about the current market. You need to be pulling in double to triple the min wage to get even a studio or one bedroom. Its easier with roommates but having seen the drama that creates I won't do it. Fuck that. I need my alone time. I work too hard to come home to a stranger.

This isn't what I wanted. I'm not a NEET but feel like one. I think that at a certain point you lose drive. You lose that fire inside. Were life different and you were normal you'd be on your own for a long time and then marry and have a family. That isn't how my life is supposed to go I guess.

I loathe foids who make judgments about men living home. Here's why. Many of them grow up in their daddy's house, go away to school where they become a cum dumpster, "earn" some bullshit degree, and then meet some stud who then marries her and then she moves into his place. She may work. But she doesn't have to struggle. She never did. She now aquries the guy's income. So of course she can afford her own nice apt or condo or house. Her bf or husband makes sure of that. And sometimes daddy.... I know of girls whose mommy and daddy buy them a nice place.

People are going to judge. Must be nice to get your shit paid for and then judge me for not being to afford my own place. Or having a nice yuppie job. I'm currently housesitting a beautiful new home my friend and his wife bought. He's an MD. She worked for a fashion magazine and now stays home to care for their two babies lol. Makes me feel like a fucking loser though.

In summation I am forced to rent from my parents even though I work. Doesn't seem fair. But when has life been fair to any of us on this site??

Last edited:
Too much pride to stay with my parents.

I want to. For my own sanity. It isn't desire. It's lack of means. I don't think everyone who lives with or rents from parents really WANTS that. I sure as fuck don't.