Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What age did you finish growing ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I stopped growing at about 15 years old I hit a growth spurt at 14 then grew 1 Inch at 15 and been the same height since then if I would’ve grew till I was 18 like most males do I would’ve been 5’10

Probably 14; I didn't keep much track of my height so I don't know. Surprise surprise, that's also when I became even more depressed than before.

14-15, i dont think i had grow spurt because i was always tall for my age and i become a giga midget.

14-15, i dont think i had grow spurt because i was always tall for my age and i become a giga midget.
13 years old 5'4 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I CANT EVEN CRY ANYMORE :society::society:

Like 16. Almost everyone i know grew until 18. I still ended up just shorter than average but man an inch or two more of growth would save me a lot of stress

15-16
I reached 5'10.5 [UWSL](179 cm) and I stopped growing [/UWSL]

15 years and about 9 months---- I am 5'1", so I monitored my height religiously, hoping I would grow taller. So I can be real specific on exactly when I stopped growing

Don't remember and don't matter,no height 4 ur face.