Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What age did you become Blackpilled?

What age did you Become Blackpilled?

• I was Born Blackpilled

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 10-15

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • I became Blackpilled after Age 20

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Quiting school early or getting homeschooled is a truecel trait everyone I met who was homeschooled was always a truecel
Yeah dead giveaway. Running away from mogging and bullying.

I was aware of the blackpill at 8 or 9 when I realized I was ugly. My first blackpill experience was when I was delivered and the nurse muttered “ew” under her breath according to my mom.

Yeah dead giveaway. Running away from mogging and bullying.
I didnt fully drop out of school but I barely ever attended it got to the point my mum was being threatened with being taken to court

Thats crazy to think about now
they were threatening to charge money from my family because I didn’t want to go into an uncomfortable and hostile environment

Fucking clown world

I was aware of the blackpill at 8 or 9 when I realized I was ugly. My first blackpill experience was when I was delivered and the nurse muttered “ew” under her breath according to my mom.
Fucking bitch

When did you become fully blackpilled??

I always knew something was wrong with foids but I got truly blackpilled during puberty

At the start of my senior year, so 17

I started transitioning to BP around 19~20, but I believe I only fully changed when I was 22 or so.

Fucking clown world
Yeah. They let bullies and chads to run rampant. But if you complain youre a traitor and a troublemaker, if you retaliate then you are the satan and you get expelled. They defend the system in which lvm cannot win whatever he does.

Same I think I was redpilled for half a year and then became blackpilled

It wasnt hard for it to happen with my past life experiences
I tried to avoid bp videos while I was redpilled because I didnt want it to be true and then I stopped coping and gave In watching a dbdr video
I fell down the rabbit hole after watching a couple of bp videos

I found out that other people noticed the things I would think about all the time since I was 14 like the heightpill or the importance of looks

Dbdr probably blackpilled alot of people because his content was alot easier to get into instead of someone like wheatwaffles
I was redpilled for around the same amount of time and then found the blackpill from wheat waffles. I started watching dbdr a couple months later.

I was redpilled for around the same amount of time and then found the blackpill from wheat waffles. I started watching dbdr a couple months later.
I wish I watched Itv back then his classic videos would have been a good way for me to learn about the bp quicker

I wish I watched Itv back then his classic videos would have been a good way for me to learn about the bp quicker
I never really watched him until he became rehab room.

Celebration Queen GIF by BYU Cougars

It was around 15 too. I wondered why other guys got treated better than me at my age and why I was seen as such a low-life freak by my classmates. One time a kinder garten girl straight up came to me giggling to tell me I'm ugly, ngl. That and failing to get the attention of my teenhood female friend/crush was the nail in the coffin to confirm my worst thoughts about women and the world.

Stumbled upon r/braincels while it still existed, analyzed the blackpill info they shared and everything started to make sense like puzzle pieces falling into place. Went through what many call redpill rage phase until I finally accepted my fate after exiting high school. Shit's hard to digest at first which is why many normies won't ever be able to handle it.