Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What age did you become Blackpilled?

What age did you Become Blackpilled?

• I was Born Blackpilled

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 10-15

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • I became Blackpilled after Age 20

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel
★★★★★
I became Blackpilled around age 15

I found the bp when i found dbdr's channel in december 2022, so that wouldve made me 19 years old i believe

I became Blackpilled around age 15
From 18 to 20 I was on the red pill, until at 21 I was ripe for the black pill. Before I was 18, I was a blue pill.

i was born blackpilled right from the womb. Only real trucels can relate to this

Fully blackpilled at 30.

From 18 to 20 I was on the red pill, until at 21 I was ripe for the black pill. Before I was 18, I was a blue pill.
Somewhat similar story for me, i found the redpill and mgtow when i was 15, which made it really easy for me to accept the blackpill when i found it a few years later

Good you came around to see the truth
If you sit on a red pill for a couple of years, then if you have logical thinking, sooner or later you will become a black pill.

Growing up ugly, I understood the significance of looks at age 11

If you sit on a red pill for a couple of years, then if you have logical thinking, sooner or later you will become a black pill.
Yeah the red pill to Blackpill pipeline is common

Growing up ugly, I understood the significance of looks at age 11
Same story for me i was bullied for my looks and Autism my entire life

Yes, you accept the system of inter-sexual relations and everything that stands behind it much better when you come to all stages: from blue to black.
Somewhat similar story for me, i found the redpill and mgtow when i was 15, which made it really easy for me to accept the blackpill when i found it a few years later

Probably when I first stumbled eon r/foreverunwanted

Yeah the red pill to Blackpill pipeline is common
I was redpilled for about a year before i became blackpilled

I was redpilled for about a year before i became blackpilled
Same i was red pilled for half a year till i realised the redpill is retarded

When I was 11, I realised that foids would only reject me and they would laugh at me. I had "friends" and they constantly got gfs despite having bad personalities, and one of my friend's chad older cousin and his friends made fun of me and laughed at me while we were hanging out. Everyday in school, people were mad at me for my weird autistic traits.

16, im 19 now almost 20

I became blackpilled at around 10. But I fully accepted that it was over when I turned 18

16, I found the blackpill after the redpill didn't help me

I came to blackpill conclusions all the way back at 13 but stumbling across ITV much later is what cemented it

15 is when I realized that looks matter more than anything including "personality"

9C8783F1 4D7C 49D2 875E 8D9F2BE95BB8

12/13. Once I became aware how small my dick was.

At the first semester when my fetus was 2x smaller than normal one

Fully blackpilled at 30.
How did it take you that long??
I dont even understand how someone could make it to 18 without being atleast somewhat bp

19 years old.

16, I found the blackpill after the redpill didn't help me
Same I think I was redpilled for half a year and then became blackpilled

It wasnt hard for it to happen with my past life experiences
I tried to avoid bp videos while I was redpilled because I didnt want it to be true and then I stopped coping and gave In watching a dbdr video
I fell down the rabbit hole after watching a couple of bp videos

I found out that other people noticed the things I would think about all the time since I was 14 like the heightpill or the importance of looks

Dbdr probably blackpilled alot of people because his content was alot easier to get into instead of someone like wheatwaffles

In middle school I realised how important looks were.

How did it take you that long??
I dont even understand how someone could make it to 18 without being atleast somewhat bp
I noticed the importance of money, looks, height, status early on, since like 9yo. But i was brainwashed to think that fat/ugly chicks have lower standards, i had no idea how big hypergamy is. I blamed my inceldom on my poverty, height and being a shuttin. Only when i got fully blackpilled i realized that i never stood a chance, it was over before it started.

I mean I always knew I was fucked up, ever since age 10-11 I knew my life will be fucked. But I wasn't "blackpilled" back then, I didn't know about the blackpill space or lingo, I didn't understand why things were the way they were, I knew it was to do with me being ugly and me being an autist so I guess I was blackpilled kinda? But I didn't realize how much of it was due to that and how it affected the world.

I became more and more depressed when I interacted with people and seen the difference in how they treated me compared to other people that is when it began to shift but then I discovered ER and read his manifesto that was the turning point, from that point I started getting really blackpilled and discovered this place and others.

I noticed the importance of money, looks, height, status early on, since like 9yo. But i was brainwashed to think that fat/ugly chicks have lower standards, i had no idea how big hypergamy is. I blamed my inceldom on my poverty, height and being a shuttin. Only when i got fully blackpilled i realized that i never stood a chance, it was over before it started.
Where you a shut in for most of your life??
It makes sense why it took so long if you were since You didnt see as much bp everywhere

How did you manage to go all that time without being blackpilled??
Well I am simple minded. I will never admit to this IRL but have this anecdote so you get an idea of how retarded I am.

Because I hadn't been explicitly told that dad and mom had divorced, I had no idea that they weren't together and I would annoy my mom by asking when dad would come back, so mom left our shithole for his developed nation and remarried my dad.
They divorced when I was 4 and I would annoy my mom when I was 5.

Where you a shut in for most of your life??
It makes sense why it took so long if you were since You didnt see as much bp everywhere
Yeah, quit school at 15 and since then interaction with people is zero.

I mean I always knew I was fucked up, ever since age 10-11 I knew my life will be fucked. But I wasn't "blackpilled" back then, I didn't know about the blackpill space or lingo, I didn't understand why things were the way they were, I knew it was to do with me being ugly and me being an autist so I guess I was blackpilled kinda? But I didn't realize how much of it was due to that and how it affected the world.

I became more and more depressed when I interacted with people and seen the difference in how they treated me compared to other people
this is pretty much what happened with me
I always knew I was fucked up and unlucky with alot of disadvantages compared to most people but I didnt think It would affect my life this much

I knew my life wouldnt be easy but I thought it would work out
I thought there was some way I could fix and improve my life even if It didn’t end up being ideal but we all know that isnt possible

I never thought It would be as bad as it is now

Well I am simple minded. I will never admit to this IRL but have this anecdote so you get an idea of how retarded I am.

Because I hadn't been explicitly told that dad and mom had divorced, I had no idea that they weren't together and I would annoy my mom by asking when dad would come back, so mom left our shithole for his developed nation and remarried my dad.
They divorced when I was 4 and I would annoy my mom when I was 5.
I mean you were 5 It makes sense you wouldn’t understand what was going on

Im pretty dumb too but I still ended up kind of bp early
I guess it just depends what happens in your childhood to lead you to either becoming blackpilled early or keeping your childhood innocence

Yeah, quit school at 15 and since then interaction with people is zero.
Fair enough then

Quiting school early or getting homeschooled is a truecel trait everyone I met who was homeschooled was always a truecel

Verbal abuse and mobbing at public skool between ages 7-9 . Later, I grew bigger than them and beat their noggin in gym sports.

Last edited: